[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have any experience with dating an older woman? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Tara Strong (1) (1).jpg (122 KB, 918x918) Image search: [Google]
Tara Strong (1) (1).jpg
122 KB, 918x918
Anyone here have any experience with dating an older woman? What's it like? What to expect?
>>
I can tell you the sex is pretty much the same.
>>
>>17368301
I'm not all that concerned about that part,desu
>>
>>17368301
i disagree with that so much.

>>17368296
i've had some older women as fuck buddies. i consider them friends or small "dates" i suppose. i had one call me her date multiple times but all we did was hook up. maybe different generations use words differently.

starting with the obvious the sex is definitely different. for me the best sex i've had has always been with older women. i don't have to train older women on how to take cock like other girls who are my age in their early 20s. they also appreciate my body and cock on another level so that only makes things better for my preferences.

most of the older women i've been with have all hit on me first. it's not uncommon for this to happen to me because i am receptive to their advances. i also have a certain look.

and i don't place myself in a position where it's like " *gasp* it's an older w-woman", because they are just like anybody else, just older. i find it easier to be open with women who are older than females my age. but that's just me.

i've been judged negatively by co-workers who kinda know my personal life. obviously a lot of guys don't think it is realistic to hook up with older women on a regular basis for some reason. and obviously other females my age hate on me.

i can give further details i'll be lurking here.
>>
>>17368306
How much older? I've gone three years older. Didn't really make that big a difference to anything at all... Except she had a better job than most other women my age
>>
>>17368338
>I also have a certain look
Pics
>>
>Anyone here have any experience with dating an older woman? What's it like? What to expect?
It's like a woman your age, but she's not your age and has been alive longer. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>17368338
What? I believe in vogue.
>>
>>17368341
>three years older
Wew lad.
>>
>>17368342
only pics i have are of me half naked.

i'm basically a clean lanky guy females say i look like or i used to be a bad boy.
>>
>>17368346
what?
>>
>>17368357
I'm 26, and I've had sex with women in their 40s and women with children, and it's not different. It's really not.
>>
>>17368355
Crop the image to just face
>>
>>17368364
i disagree with that so much. you can generalize all you want about your own experiences but saying it's the same for the next guy over is just ridiculous. it's so different.

>>17368366
no.
>>
>>17368373
Still feels like my ex-wife.
>>
>>17368382
what about it would be the most different for you? you keep saying "it's this it's this" but you haven't provided anything much other than a few key words.

not even hating on you or anyone here.
>>
>>17368389
Anything... Anything at all..

.... but it's not...
>>
>>17368393
you know what, you're right.
>>
is it safe to say we all know what it feels like to fuck your ex-wife?
>>
>>17368426
Yeah, I guess so. Then I can say everyone knows what it's like.
>>
Early 30s here, I recently got out of my relationship with a divorced 40yo mother of two.
Can confirm that the sex is amazing, at least with my ex. She was comfortable, uninhibited, and really eager. I've never clicked with someone physically like that.
>>
>>17368296

>the bullshit is way different
>still bullshit

IMO, older women are interesting to date, fuck, etc. I would recommend the experience.
I've had age gaps ranging from 4-30 years

>way faster to get to it
>way less girlish, much more aware of what they want, and how they want it
>less attractive, tons of variables though
>less games of courtship. they want to date or they don't. will be pretty clear.
>older is kinkier I find.

The recurring drama of older vs same age(younger) was this

young - get mad because I didn't treat them like a princess.

old - get mad because I didn't treat them like a queen.

Both - mad because I can't mind read.
>>
>>17369343
/thread
>>
>>17368347
she could be his mother you know
>>
>>17368296
I'm 21 and dated two women in their 40s. Both are friends of my mom. My current partner of a year and a half is 46 with one kid around my age.

Sex is different than my peers in that older women are much more experience and open to things. Women in their 40s are actually at their peak with sex drive.

Honestly there seems to be less bullshit you have to deal with at least in my experience. Just better partners all around but people differ.
>>
>>17368296
You need to be a bit more specific, are you looking to date older women and be fuck buddies or go long term? how much older are we talking?

I dated a 27yo woman when I was 19
>quick to go through the motions, we fucked in no time, we went for weekend breaks when I could afford them (you don't make much money at 19)
>within 4 months she wanted to get a house together and she wanted commitment
>what the fuck, I'm 19
>she starts calling me immature in arguments
>I decide to dump her
>she becomes very clingy and starts appearing near my workplace and is walking her dog when I'm out and about
>turned out she learned my routine, hours everything, just to try and talk to me
>she shows up at my house and demands that I speak to her even though I'm out
>my mum says "Anon isn't home, sorry"
>exgf tries pushing her way into the house
>my mum calls the police
>restraining order
last I heard, she was engaged and has a kid, she stopped stalking me once she met someone else

If you are talking about dating and fucking older women, the tend to have kids and fuck you to either fuck someone out of their league or to get back at their exes, their kids will also get very clingy without even speaking to you, asking if you are staying when they notice you leaving first thing in the morning.

Stick to women your own age unless you want something long term with older women, because when your current girlfriend asks about your ex, looks her up and says "you dated an older women?" (keep in mind time won't have been kind to the older women from years back) it may cause an argument.
>>
>>17368296
My Wife is 7 years older than I am.

I dated and screwed around with probably over 200 women in my 20s.

Girls (females younger than 27) are essentially worthless. They are in too deep with Liberal/feminist ideals and don't respect men what-so-ever.

Every woman born in the 90s thinks they can be a server/make-up artist and marry a doctor and never have to lift a finger their whole life.

Its not until a woman has been used/abused through her 20s trying to sleep her way to the top that she will realize she will have to play to sit at the adult table.

By then, their looks are all used up.
>>
I worked with a guy who was retirement age and he preferred slightly older women as they were more lady-like. Be aware of possible generational attitude differences and some other guy's emotional legacy and you should be fine
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.