[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >19 yr old gril >life is so messed up that i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tapetum.jpg (11 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tapetum.jpg
11 KB, 300x400
>be me
>19 yr old gril
>life is so messed up that i feel completely isolated from my peers socially
>mom died 5 yrs ago
>dad died 2-3 months ago
>other childhood traumas include being preyed on by a pedophile at 14, parents being drug addicts, religious nut foster parents abusing me and my brother

anyway what do i do? i dont want to die exactly i just dont know how someone like me is supposed to exist anymore thanks
>>
>>17368064
Is there anyone you trust that you can lean on?
>>
Go to a psych. Don't dwell on the past. Figure out how to improve your current situation and do it. Get hobbies. Avoid negative influences.
>>
>>17368064
Be huge and pwn large, gamer mentality is what you need
>>
>>17368064
Get a job. Keep it. End of story.
>>
>>17368064
Make friends. Keep your mind off negative thoughts.
>>
File: 1468142632173.png (416 KB, 599x507) Image search: [Google]
1468142632173.png
416 KB, 599x507
>>17368368
>be huge and pwn large
So, like Boogie?

Come on, that's just mean. She should just be competitive in IRL.
>>
>>17368077
tips on going to a psych?
>>
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Figure out what you want to do with your life and who you want to be, then figure out what steps you need to take to become that person. Don't let yourself become a victim of your past, though if you're dealing with anxiety problems, consider medication if you feel you need it. If you want to go to college, apply to every in need scholarship you can find - they will likely have sympathy for your situation. Write a good cover letter. Also travel. Get out of your hometown and your old headspace... but if you do travel, make sure you get set up wherever you go and have some funds to fall back on so you don't find yourself homeless.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.