[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to not want to stay friends with my ex? We didnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: lobster_dog.jpg (100 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
lobster_dog.jpg
100 KB, 600x753
Is it wrong to not want to stay friends with my ex?
We didnt end on a bad note, she just didnt want to be in the relationship anymore (i guess) yet i just feel like im pretending to have fun when she talks to me now. It hurts when she keeps trying to talk to me like nothing happened.

2nd question; How do you stop being friends?
(We're both 19 and going to be seniors in highschool, if that matters)
>>
>>17368030
Tell her how you feel, that it hurts when she acts as if nothing happened at all. She's not at fault, and probably cleared everything and even did ask you if you could be friends, but she also probably has a hunch that you're faking enjoying her company. It's probably best for you two to break apart for some time anyways.
>>
Sometimes it doesn't really do any bad, but it never really does good to stay friends with an ex. Usually the person who wanted to break up will be fine with it but the person who doesn't feels shitty about it. and it can be really messy if neither person wanted to break up. it's nice to have good intentions to stay friends but if it isn't good for you you have to advocate for that and explain your shit to her
>>
>>17368039
Thanks man, thats really what i want to say-- im just not good at this sort of thing.
>>
>>17368050
It does do bad in this case, as you said, she doesnt really feel anything about it, but i feel shitty. I cant think of her in anyway than how i did while we were dating and its tearing me up from the inside ................crawling in my skin...
>>
If anyone is still here- i usually like to just write things out before hand to make it easier for myself, does what i wrote seem fine? (we live like 30 minutes from eachother and im not on the insurance plan so driving to do this in person isnt an option)

Hey. i dont really know how to say this other than it hurts me just being friends. I cant think of you in any way other than before all of this. It really is tearing me up from the inside and always being in contact with you isnt helping. Im not saying we cant be friends in the future, but it just will be awkward for you and painful for me when school starts (implying we have anything together). Ill be here in the morning if you
>>
>>17368076
oops
if you wake up before me if you want to say anything
>>
>>17368076
that sounds pretty good mate, good luck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.