[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My CSGO items are history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-14-07-32.png (372 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-14-07-32.png
372 KB, 720x1280
>Playing CSGO for a rly long time ever since the release
> Friend gave me a 2$ item and told me if i wanted a knife i need to bet on the other team that says has a 10% of winning
>I do as he says
> They rly won.. 80$ reward.. and i keept getting lucky and i was almost ready to get that knife.. it was waiting for me to pick it up
> went to the seaside
> when suddenly Valve announces that gambleing sites are getting Banned
> The website i was suppose to get the knife no longer exists..

I was so close...
>>
>>17368001
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize,
It's summertime~
>>
File: wakemeup.png (305 KB, 974x760) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.png
305 KB, 974x760
You just made me feel so good about myself.

I sold my $3,500 worth of items I won from betting 2 months ago. Been regretting it, kinda wanted to get back into DotA 2.

The entire market has crashed without betting websites. I sold at the right time!

Sucks to be you though.
>>
Thanks for cheerin me up..

If you enjoy listening to me suffer then il let you know i play on a 70$ lapyop and you just earned 3,5k... world is such a nice place man...
>>
>>17368411
You anomaly? Kek
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.