[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooo..ex i was pretty serious with. We broke up. Had some issues.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mam8vqr13O1rgafc4o1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mam8vqr13O1rgafc4o1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x513
Sooo..ex i was pretty serious with. We broke up. Had some issues. Started seeing each other casually. I know she messes around with guys. Talks about it a lot and I talk with her. I was her main guy though. We get into a problem again. She doesn't want to talk to me although we still have the odd exchange impart from her ignoring me. I send some other messages tonight and she sends a pic of her kissing another guy. Laughs when I call her fucked up. Tells me to leave her alone. What do I do? Should I be taking this so hard? I'm going to text her tomorrow. Sorry for the retarded posting. I can't think very much right now. Guys we used to be really in love. She's told me things she wouldn't tell any other guy. I find myself wanting to persist but what do I do from here? What should I say to her tomorrow? Is this honestly the end? I'm not jealous and I don't care about the kissing, it's the fact that she did that with ill intention. I realize how much self respect given up for her.
>>
Give her some space
>>
>>17367870
So I shouldn't talk to her tom? I can't just pretend this didn't happen though. What should I say? Should I tell her I'm going to give her space? Just stop talking to her? How long?
>>
>>17367860
>She's told me things she wouldn't tell any other guy
She already is.
Cut your losses, get away from her. Don't reply even in the off-chance she messages you. Find someone else worthy of your time and affection.
>>
>>17367860
When you realize that your relationship with her will always be this disfunctional, I hope you will be able to move on.
>>
>>17367874
I hope so too. Thanks for that.
>>
>>17367870
If I do that, what should I cone back and say to her? Just a hey whats up? Maybe check how shes feeling?
>>
id say if that is what you really want ill leave you alone and then stop messaging her, but if she comes back after like a month i wouldn't recipricate a conversation with her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.