[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem guys. So how do you convince a girl to let you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-12-00-37.png (973 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-12-00-37.png
973 KB, 720x1280
I have a problem guys. So how do you convince a girl to let you eat her out? I've talked about it to her and she's kinda on board but really nervous. So nervous that she closes her legs. She also hates blowey Joey's.
>>
>>17367806
Start slowly. Make out, kiss on the neck, etc.
Be romantic and loving. All the while, silently work your body in between her legs so you have leverage.
When you've got her in the mood, pin her, even by choking, and hold her while you go down on her. She'll go wild for being "taken". Women love a man that takes control.
That being said, make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that she's not the kind to consider this rape.
>>
>>17367821
Sounds hot. How would I go about and pin her. Right now I have the 69 position in mind with me on top
>>
>>17367830
Wait on the 69 for a few months until you've got her really comfortable with oral.
Just suddenly get a very firm grip on her neck with one hand and choke her a little. My girl goes crazy when I do that.
Don't actually collapse her trachea, just let her feel the pressure around her neck, not directly on the anterior. She'll know you're in charge, and it will turn you both on.
>>
>>17367841
Forgot to stress that you should start out romantic. Have your hand on her face and neck by rubbing and caressing during kissing. Then when you feel she's ready, move your hand and grasp firmly on her neck. She shouldn't see it coming if it's done correctly.
>>
>>17367821
>girl doesn't want to be eaten out
>pin her, even by choking, and hold her while you go down on her
> make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that she's not the kind to consider this rape
How is this NOT rape?
>>
>>17367877
>>17367806
>she's kinda on board but really nervous
she just needs some encouragement. Obviously, he would know during the act if she truly objects, and in that case he must stop.
>>
File: 1379350001652.jpg (58 KB, 584x212) Image search: [Google]
1379350001652.jpg
58 KB, 584x212
>>17367821
>When you've got her in the mood, pin her, even by choking, and hold her while you go down on her.
>That being said, make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that she's not the kind to consider this rape.

There are stupid men out there who will seriously take this advice.

Yes, women do like a man who takes control but instead of rape, a gentle mindfucking will do. Let girlfriend think she's 100% in control and that she will call the shots. Except when she's super nervous about everything, you propose options to her like, "Well, if you don't want to suck me off, then how about just a handjob? It's up to you." If she rejects one option, give her a couple of easier ones and make her think that they're harmless things SHE wants to do and then work your way up. You might have to take one for the team a few times just to warm her up. But don't give up, Anon.
>>
>>17367892
>Well, if you don't want to suck me off, then how about just a handjob? It's up to you
he's trying to eat her out, not the other way around.
>>
>>17367899
>She also hates blowey Joey's.

I'm going to assume this is the primary reason why she's so averse to getting the best thing a man can give a woman without any consequence. She probably thinks that once he eats her out that he will ask for a blow job in return.
>>
>>17367906
That may be, but if so he asked the wrong question.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.