[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke up 2 weeks ago can't take it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
So I have been dating her for 5 years now , I'm 23.
Basically we dated all through our college days (sadly not in the same college or University).
We had one break up due to religious reasons, but we never had a bad relationship I can even say never a bad day.

We had just agreed that I would meet her parents later this month and start preparing for our engagement, and since we live 2 hours distance apart, I did meet her very little for the whole time, but last year we met nearly everyday, but during her exams period we could not meet and soon after she started the exams she stopped answering any phone calls or texts, and when She answered she answered very madly saying that she is so busy with her exams and blamed me for wanting to talk 24/7 which was so far from the case as I only sent her texts after she finished an exam checking up on her nothing more.

Told myself she needed some space I waited the whole exam period waiting her to call or text and before the final exam I asked her out she refused but accepted that I would just take her home after the exam thats before the final one. When we met I gave her a gift on our way home she was so happy said that she missed my car so much, and everything seemed fine, and I was telling myself that I was such a kid and really all that she needed was space.

Just after I dropped her at her home I texted her and again she barely answered like ok, have to go, etc.

So asked her out on her final day of exams, she refused saying she would want to just go home and sleep and refused that I even give her a ride home like last one.

On that day I got surprised by her posting pictures of her day out with her college friends and looked so happy actually, that I did not want to be gloomy about it, and it wasn't something spontaneous as she was very prepared with her dress on and all. anyway when I told her 'why didn't you tell me you will go out?".

she answered "I'm really sorry, but I tried, because we are so different."
>>
this was 2 weeks ago, and I really could not take it sent her alot of texts questioning what happened ?
And What had actually say this but she never answered.

Today she sent me saying "You know, no matter what I do I will never find someone that would care that much for me."

That only made me feel worse I really do not know what to do or how I should feel about her as I learned that during her exam period she started dating one of her colleagues and she was out with him on that day.
>>
Anon, she sounds like a bitch. She ignored you, lied to you and went out with one of her colleagues. I know it's gonna be hard but let her go. She clearly doesn't give a shit about you since she basically ran out on you. If she comes crawling back to you, don't take her back. She sounds immature for not even talking to you about this breakup.
>>
>>17367782

Hang in there bro, something similar happened to me, but focus on improving yourself and learning from this situation. Don't stay dependent on her, and in the future never invest more in someone than they do into you. Good luck Anon!!!
>>
>>17367805
I know the improving myself part, but life is actually so empty right now as this vacation was fully booked to her.....
>>
>>17367818
Give her ticket to some random sloot and bang her the whole time
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.