[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started talking to someone long distance, text + voice only,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: shallow_hal.jpg (53 KB, 634x384) Image search: [Google]
shallow_hal.jpg
53 KB, 634x384
I started talking to someone long distance, text + voice only, without expecting it to develop into anything big. Of course, it did. I actually fell for someone. I'm about 23, so I'm not too young, but it hadn't really happened to me before. Yay, I suppose. We finally exchange pictures, and it turns out I'm not attracted to her. It's an odd feeling, having feelings for someone you're not attracted to.

How do I fix this? Change what I'm attracted to or something. I feel like a very small person right now.
>>
>>17367639
Oh, and to get in before an obvious question, she is thin; it's not a question of her doing something to change herself.
>>
File: 1466802676062.jpg (75 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
1466802676062.jpg
75 KB, 720x534
>23 not so young
>Fell for someone
>Not attracted to her
>>
It's prolly cause she's not the way you pictured/imagined her. Tho usually if you fall for their personality you become attracted to them. It's happened to me before, there were guys I didn't like at first but when I got to actually know them they became more appealing
>>
>>17367653
Yeah, I understand the sentiment, but when I see most people here 18 or so, I feel that 5 years is a large difference.
...8 years is a large difference. I guess I was lying just in case she somehow stumbled upon this as it would break her heart. I'm 26.

>>17367696
I already know her. I agree it's probably due to the whole mental picture thing, but I don't know where to go from here, as I can't really get to know her better (within reason). I could spend a lot more time with her IRL, but I'm still uneasy about how this turned out.
>>
>>17367749
>most people
>18
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize,
It's summertime~
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.