[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide/depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (179 KB, 4340x1300) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
179 KB, 4340x1300
>deal with depression for over a decade
>see doctor, but doctor didn't make the problem any better
>try to better myself, always fall back into old habits
>suicidal urges become overwhelming

I don't think I can do this anymore. I just cut off all contact with my closest/only friend. I tried one of those 24/7 suicide hotlines, but all operators are busy (ironic). As much as I understand that suicide shouldn't be an answer, the thought of it just brings me so much peace. I don't know what to do. Please help me /adv/.
>>
Do something radically different in your life. Do something you've wanted to do, something radically different, or something you've been afraid to do like moving to a new location or something. Or just do drugs and stuff the pain down. Whatever you do don't kill yourself and do your best to keep in touch with your friends
>>
>>17367741
I honestly like how that sounds. My problem lately is that I find myself completely unwilling to act though. Like, I literally have to force myself out of bed to just to eat. Doing something radical feels impossible.
>>
do something that you really wanted to do but thought you could never do or that it would affect the rest of your life. i mean if you are gonna kill yourself do something cool to at least enjoy part of life before you off yourself. Like for instance bang a really hot chick or race a sports car something like that. You might find that you want to live because of something cool from that. If you don't what are you out?
>>
>>17367608
>>see doctor, but doctor didn't make the problem any better

Try a different doctor.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.