[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do with this? Its like a second floor on my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160717_231645.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160717_231645.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
What would you do with this? Its like a second floor on my room (only acces with a ladder that isnt in my room)
>>
There's a bed and a punching bag that im planing to remove
>>
sleep up there
>>
>>17367606
Build a fort for the upcoming racewar out of pillows and blankets.
>>
honestly I'd just use it for storage.

Unless you're in highschool you won't have any desire to do anything else up there.
>>
All the psoibilities sound boring. No offense on you guys
>>
>>17367656
Why are you looking for excitement from a shitty loft?
>>
Build a love dungeon or a naked room. K serious answer now (I think): game room, or a library where you can put all your books, with a chair to sit, read and chill while you drink your coffee. Idk what your interests/hobbies are so I can only guess but I'd like to have a place just for reading, or a room with arcades, consoles or board games n shit. Don't know if it's possible in that specific room but yeah.
>>
>>17367676
Any place can be exciting if you try hard enough
>>
>>17367680
fine fuckface. we'll treat this like facebook.

do you read? put a lil endtable and comfy chair up there with a bookshelf. there you go. your own reading rainbow?

want another? do you have a cat? cats would fucking love that shit. make it a cat paradise.

why the fuck not: start selling weed and only sell it up there. the novelty will bring you more customers.

happy?
>>
>>17367695
kek
>>
>>17367695
golden, wouldn't have tought that it'll make my morning
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.