[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing feelings...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 512x512
Last night i slept over my boyfriend's house. Every time i've slept there in the past (dozens of times) we would be literally dying of anticipation waiting for his mother to go to sleep so we could fuck each other's brains out for hours. However when i went over there last night i had absolutely no desire to have sex with him--extremely odd, ever since i started having it i've never ever gotten tired of sex. Didn't feel any anticipation for it while at work, didn't think about it on the way to his house from work, nothing. He acted cool with it but i could tell it threw him off as well.

Also, i haven't really felt the need to talk to him everyday like usual, or make plans with him. I still feel like i care about him and feelings of adoration when we're together but something is different. We've been dating for about seven months.

What could it be anons? Help? Opinions?
>>
Two options:

1. Out of honeymoon period. The thrill of the new relationship is done maybe? It's not odd to not want sex or to not want to talk all the time after some time getting to know someone.

2. Losing feelings from his behaviour. Is he acting needy, clingy, beta, anything really that puts you off? Think about if it's something that's been nagging at you and pulling away from how you used to like him.
>>
>>17367594
Well he actually is clingy. We work at the same restaurant and every time i move to a different room, he's bound to follow. He wants hugs and kisses every second of every day. I can definitely overpower him when it comes to authority
>>
how old are you? how many partners have you had?
>>
File: zerg veteran ranger.jpg (63 KB, 710x684) Image search: [Google]
zerg veteran ranger.jpg
63 KB, 710x684
>>17367651
>clingy

Lol wut, in the jealous sense or in the "OMG I LOVE YOU I AM LIKE DAWG PET ME"?
>>
>>17367663
Mmmm closer to the second one....
>>
>>17367659
I'm 18 and i've had two before him
>>
>>17367572
sounds like youre subconsciously losing respect for him, based on the info you're choosing to give
>>
>>17367651
Ooooh wow. This is what killed it with my ex when he got me a job where he worked. Worst part about it was that he was a supervisor and he used that to give me the same schedule as him and assign me with only women or guys I couldn't stand. Then we'd get home, expecting sex and I just wanted to do things on my own.

You definitely should find another job and encourage him to hang out with his male friends.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.