[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgins, betas, and /r9k/ need not apply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1286.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Hey everyone, hope you're doing well.

>be me , 18
>girl wants dick
>kinda cute
>REALLY wants the dick
>haven't had a girlfriend before, could probably make a summer fling out of this before college

but
>not a one stand kind of guy
>don't exactly like her enough to enjoy her being my girlfriend either
>would feel shitty if I asked her out on a date just to use her for experience in college

what do /adv/?
>>
Just find a different girl, fucking simple.
>>
simply act as your own person, persay
>>
>>17367550
the girl I actually want to fuck I don't have her number, and I don't think I could make it happen before I leave for the summer.
>>
>>17367561
So keep your dick in your pants? You said you're not a ONS dude.
>>
>>17367548
simply settle for someone else
keep looking until something sparks
>>
>>17367548

if you're not the type who's in to one night stands...

Having sex for the sake of having sex--with someone you don't like/aren't actually attracted to... it's... kind of boring...

Losing your virginity in that exact same case? *siiiigh*. I can be by far one of the most empty experiences you can ever have.

Take it from someone who's got first hand experience doing exactly that, wait 'til you meet someone you actually like (P.S. I've since learned that one night stands can actually be amazing experiences, but only if you like/are interested in the person in the first place).
>>
>>17367548
Give her the D and live your life
>>
>>17367548
Don't fuck her. She isn't entitled to have sex with you, and if she doesn't match what you want move on.
>>
Either fuck her or don't. You're overthinking a simple thing. And wake up - if she knows you're going away for college and still wants to fuck you, then you're not using her, it's mutual, at worst.
>>
>>17367707
Losing your virginity to a girl you actually like is stressful both during and after the fact. Unless you're both virgins.
>>
>>17367548
Wait for college and I promise you you will find a girl to at least experiment with.
>>
>>17367548

Use it for the experience. Girlfriends don't fall out of the sky.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.