[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendzoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1436238777791s.jpg (8 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1436238777791s.jpg
8 KB, 250x237
i just got friendzoned by a girl that I've had feelings for for almost a year. I told her how I feel, then she told me that she thought we were just really good friends. what do, /adv/? do I remain good friends with her? do I try to remain good friends with her and try to still consider a relationship with her in the future? should I just completely move on and cut off contact with her? I'm feeling sad and down
>>
Depends.
Are you actually friends with her outside of your romantic feelings? You need to search deep down and figure that out.

If you are actually friends, and just want more on top, stay friends, try for more. Just know this is a hard route and will undoubtedly make it hard to move on if it doesnt work a second time.

If you are not really friends and just want a relationship then cut her out, you'll be scarring your heart otherwise.

Just take some time and think about the how and the why and go from there.
>>
>>17367579
Thanks for the advice. But there's one more part. There is now lots of distance between us physically, which plays into why I'm not sure what route to take. What are your thoughts on distance and what route I should take?
>>
>>17367579
And to provide an answer, I would like to keep a friendship with her, but also try for something more on top. I think that I'll remain friends for now and try for something more, unless the situation just becomes too unbearable in the distant future.
>>
how old are you?
how many partners have you had?

very important.
>>
>>17367654
Almost 19. 0.
>>
>>17367514
Drop it and move on. Don't get invested too much in one girl.
>>
basic rule of thumb is this: if you feel a strong infatuation for a woman, she is likely to not be attracted to you at all.

Go after women you are slightly repulsed by. There is a good chance they will be strongly attracted to you.
>>
>>17367609
Cut her out completely. Doesn't sound like you guys were super close friends anyway.
>>
>>17367689
We are very close. She just misunderstood my actions as being from a close friend, not from someone who was interested in her.
>>
>>17367661

shit man.
move on.
you're 19. In college? Known her since high school?

If yes, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>17367579
If I take the heard route of wanting to still be friends, but I also want something more in the future, how should I approach this and handle it? Just carry on with the friendship like nothing has changed Since I confessed my feelings, and continue to be positive, very friendly, etc?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.