[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >met qt3.14159 at a party >ex gf of a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1467674235136.png (239 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1467674235136.png
239 KB, 511x428
>be me
>met qt3.14159 at a party
>ex gf of a friend
>Became friends
>oshit.jpg
>start falling in love after 6 months
>she has a bf
>ff 3 months
>I'm moving in 8 months
>she has a bf
what should I do?
I mean we have a nice friendship but I am dying inside because I love her, should I tell her something or just take this secret to my grave?
>>
respect their relationship and move on
>>
>>17367456
She seems pretty happy with it and I wouldn't like to fuck up their relationship but I have been keeping this for myself for so long that I want to tell her and there is the dichotomy
>>
>>17367526
I understand where you are coming from but remember there are around 4 billion women on this earth. Its selfish of you to ruin what they have. How would you like it if you were dating her and in love and someone tried to ruin your happiness? Just cut contact and actively try and find another girl. You can't always get what you want
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.