[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I moved to my college year round for summer classes, with two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
I moved to my college year round for summer classes, with two friends who were really close to me my freshman year of college, a roommate from that year and someone I had met at orientation before that..

I thought everything in our set up was going to be fun, us being friends, me being introduced to local friends theough the roommate who lives here...

Boy was I fucking wrong.

They shut down as soon as we moved in, roommie 1 got a girlfriend and we haven't seen him except twice in the past month when he dropped by his checks for utilities and rent. He won't spend time with us any more, and the other roommate and I feel uncomfortable about it as a result.

It's only two of us in this rather large apartment, and he spends a lot of his time locked in his room with a headset on, so I'm stuck alone when he's at work and doesn't want to hang at home. I'm feeling so dependent on him for human companionship that I think I annoyed him, he treats me nicely but often wants to hangout away from me and not invite me out with his friends any more.

I'm so depressed that I honestly break in to tears daily now, I'm turning 20 in a few months, I shouldn't feel like this, I shouldn't break down when I come home for a weekend and break down in my parent's arms because I'm so lonely and happy to see their faces.

My problem is my schedule I think
I'm looking for a job currently to fill the gaps betweb classes so I don't spend all my time alone in this place. I have no local friends that are living here for the summer, so I spend all day watching netflix, working out, playing pokemon go, and jerking off for days on end, going to class on four days of the week.

I don't know how to make friends in this city, I don't have any special hobbies, I am gay but hate grindr. I need help, or I may need to seek therapy for suicidal thoughts. I just want this crippling, almost physical pain to just end already.

Someone please help
>>
Tldr - moved for school, summer so nobody is here that I know, clingy to roommate so he dislikes me now. Considering suicide if this is all adult life is
>>
Even finding an online community would be nice to fill this shitty void
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 490x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 490x403
Don't panic anon, I didn't make any friends in college and I survived. Looking for a job will definitely help you since it seems you have too much free time and you don't know how to spend it. I fucking hate it when somebody acts friendly with me and a few days after they just stop giving a shit. Just try meeting new people, join a club, find people that have the same interests as you and you will be fine. Fuck your roommates, let them fucking die.
>>
>>17367265
you need to realize that living with someone is COMPLETELY different from hanging out with them. And you can't expect to be in hang out mode the whole time. find a hobby and you'll eventually find people similar to you. Just please dont stay a self loathing shut in.
>>
>>17367363
The problem isn't that I want to be shut in, I just have no idea what to do right now besides finding a job since everyone I knew is gone for the Summer, and that's only a few people at most I'm friendly with.

I want to get out and enjoy life, but fuck how do I? I'm not some autist, was pretty well off in highschool socially but moving to a new city for the first time in my life fucked me.
>>
>>17367370
>I'm not some autist
You sure sound like one, failed normie.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.