[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways to fake assimilation into society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1468674900225.jpg (36 KB, 583x566) Image search: [Google]
1468674900225.jpg
36 KB, 583x566
Alright so I've got the clothes and hair and getting /fit/ down, I know how to not act like an autist or whatever, and I know to listen to the top 100 chart

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

To learn what millennial normies have such a hard on for, any other ways to really blend in?

I feel like the final piece to this puzzle is understanding their culture itself and I feel like there has to be more to it than the music
>>
This is hilarious.
>>
>>17367088
>never even try just give up kys: the post
>>
Don't you have something more important going on in your life than blending in with people you don't understand, who don't understand you ?

You do have your own interests and goals in life. Strive for them and like-minded People will cross your path.

Other than that, you should learn some social-skills
>>
>>17367073
Dude look at yourself, you sounds like an alien pretending to be a human, or an old guy with a skater saying : " How do you do ? fellow kids "

just b urself xd , nah not really, but there are a lot of """""weird""""" normies out there man , I mean people who don't enjoy popular things, ditch the anime and limit the vidya and find other hobbies, try to pick up an instrument, the way you're forcing this shit on yourself is ridiculous.
>>
>>17367093
>>17367110
This isn't the point of the thread do you guys have any other things that millennials are into or what?
>>
> I know to listen to the top 100 chart
Do people really do this? Do they really look up the most recent top 100 chart to figure out what to listen to?
>>
>>17367147
When you have never had a social life since birth the answer is yes
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 300x444
>>17367073

Turbo, are you back? Hi.
>>
>>17367162
The fuck is Escargoon doing all the way back there?

I know Dedede was a pain in the ass, but they were the perfect team.
>>
I don't think anyone actually fits into the paradigm of 'normal' society. Its a platitude but I think you just need to be yourself, it gives you a natural confidence that people are attracted to (I don't just mean sexually).
>>
>>17367073
This post is 100% non normie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.