[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it easier for women to flirt with ugly men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: eyebrows.png (335 KB, 366x491) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.png
335 KB, 366x491
Reason why I am asking is because when I look like shit, don't shower / shave etc. I get hit on alot. When I look good women don't even know of my presence. What is going on?
>>
Where are you when you look like shit, it might have something to do with it.
No shower: pheromones
No shave: looks kinda rugged, some people are into that.
>>
what? what would a woman want with an ugly guy?

women do not interact with ugly guys if they can help it, they might not try for the top 5% either (because they think they wont win so no point) but they absolutely try and avoid the bottom 60% at all costs
>>
>>17366985

K let me give you specific examples. Case in point, girl in my class. At start flirts with me hardcore, all over me, but I shaved next day and yep she acts all cold and what not. Not even kidding, two weeks later over weekend I grow my beard out and she's all over me, can't get enough.

I went to clubs for yrs, never had a woman hit on me. I dress up as Hancock, grow shitty beard and wear stupid thug shirt. Go to club and woman is all over me, asks me to go to the bathroom with her.

Was having a depressed i don't give a fuck phase. So once again i grow my beard out. Go to store and literally the most prettiest woman keeps looking at me while hugging her bf, then asks me to skip line and go infront of them. Then I am sitting on a chair waiting somewhere and I have girl ask me where the exit is (flirting).

Standing in line at walmart, girl gives me that "omg hes hot" look and smiles, then walks away. When I shave I get treated like either I dont exist or I am annoying people.

Could this be that my behavior changes? maybe I act insecure when I dont have a beard. Idk man this shit is really odd.
>>
>>17367132
To make it clear you go into situations where you believe women are flirting with you. It sounds to me like the following happened, instead:

> girl in my class
One day she talks to you and the next ignores you? Did you say hello to her? Or what?

>Go to club and woman is all over me, asks me to go to the bathroom with her.

This girl was blind, and unfortunately needed help and you thought she was flirting with you. What did you do? Did you actually take up on her offer? Did any of these girls gave you her number?

>Go to store and literally the most prettiest woman keeps looking at me while hugging her bf, then asks me to skip line and go infront of them.

Honestly she probably thought you were special ed with you constantly staring at her. She asked for you to go in front of her because she felt you were creepy. Think about it for a second. Why the heck would she be with her boyfriend and "flirt" with you?

>Then I am sitting on a chair waiting somewhere and I have girl ask me where the exit is (flirting).

She was probably lost and potentially mentally challenged. She probably needed to really exit the store but you failed to do that. Did you actually "helped" her find the "exit?"

In all, none of these stories really add up. All these things happened to you yet you never took a chance on it. It sounds bizarre and made up.
>>
What looks good on a guy has been rapidly changing in the past ten years, and city environments are mostly to blame. I'm talking enviroments with large influxes of Hispanic (mostly Dominican) and minority males that are taking over fashion and taking away what "looks good" from white guys.

The rise of metrosexuality is also on again. I've seen a huge jump in the amount of males with medium cut hair, shape ups, a thin beard, v necks, and skinny jeans.

Simply put, dapper is out and vanity is in.
>>
>>17367164

I have retarder low self esteem. I never take chances.

Well i never say hello to people first lol.

No the girl was not blind, no i did not give her number.

No I was not staring at her, I actually never look at girls directly but i knew via peripheral vision that she was looking at me.

How do they not add up? it's just women giving me attention, attention i do not get without facial hair.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.