[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are you ever supposed to be confident as a guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Windows Spotlight Image 26.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Windows Spotlight Image 26.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
How the fuck are you ever supposed to be confident as a guy. Unless you're a celebrity there's always a ton of guys out there that are more charming, smarter, richer, funnier, more fit, and more worldly than you are. You're always being compared to these guys by others (especially women).It seems like the only people who can have any claim to confidence are either these aforementioned celebrities, delusional people, or people that know whats up but are putting on a facade.
>>
>charming, smarter, richer, funnier, more fit, and more worldly

Every single one if those traits are learned, not inherited. Those can be fixed if you're willing to put in the effort
>>
>>17366970
It's totally absurd to think that you can compete with people who are so wealthy they can spend all their time working on those things, meanwhile most people have to work their asses off to have some sort of career later in life.
>>
>>17366955
You're not supposed to be anything. Some guys are just confident, and girls want to get fucked by them. This isn't a game or a system that someone thought up and balanced so that it's achievable for everyone who puts in the effort. In fact it's really more the other way around - people are drawn to confidence precisely because it's hard to manufacture.
>>
>>17367049
So in other words most guys are SOL and that's just life?
>>
>>17367054
Yes, pretty much. If you look history, guys took over the world and did everything. Anything any guy does now is and can only ever be in comparison to what every other guy has done because that's how we have vilified ourselves to the world.

If you want to complain, maybe you should have let the women do the exploring, conquering, inventing, and manufacturing for the past 200 years.
>>
Robots pls go
>>
>>17367080
I don't want to complain, I want to conquer. And if I can't conquer it I want to destroy it and set myself at the top.
>>17367103
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17367054
More or less. I mean, you can build confidence over your life, but you'd have a hard time faking it at a moments notice. Same with guys being attracted to signs of youth. If something was easy to fake it would never become a seal of quality in the first place. Basically, it's attractive because it MEANS something.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.