[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend is really fat and I dont want to show her to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1449992803313.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449992803313.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
my girlfriend is really fat and I dont want to show her to my parents or be seen in public with her and I dont feel sexually attracted to her like at all

but she has an amazing personalty and its really easy to talk and have fun with her but at the same time i've dated MANY extremely attractive 10/10 girls but I just couldn't maintain rapport with them

god ffssssssssssssssssssssssss
like she has a super cute face so along with a 10/10 smile and way of doing thing but porking her would be like a difficult and unsatisfying task and im a super sexual person

what do I do?!
>>
>>17366949
Tell her to run everyday and stuff her fat gob less.

Till then, satisfy yourself with girls that are around, don't worry too much about being faithful, unless it makes you guilty.
>>
>>17366949
For a lot of fatties, they just lack the fit culture; the discipline, diet, and lifestyle can all be learned.

So take her on jogs and to the gym. Hell, start goibg on walks in the evenings. That's just good for relationships period. Gives you guys a nice chance to hang out and talk to esch other.

Start cooking with her. Show her how to make healthy meals while encouraging healthy habits.

There's the old proverb "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

Help your girlfriend learn to fish.
>>
Just be friends instead
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.