[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet a girl that hits 100% the right spots >We have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: mad.jpg (126 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
126 KB, 304x304
>Meet a girl that hits 100% the right spots
>We have a lot in common, start chatting more and more
>After a month it's something like 20k messages
>Ask her out, she immediately says yes and is obviously happy about it
>Dating for 2 weeks, every time we have a great time and she sticks to me like a velcro
>Friday night, today I want to tell her I love her
>We went to a cinema but the movie was so shitty that we laugh all the time and there's no mood for "the talk"
>Afterwards we decide to go somewhere else before splitting, end up in a rave club (her idea)
>Having a great time, 2 guys tried to grope her and I told them to fuck off, getting pumped up from the coke and booze (she's high too)
>We go outside, she says she's tired so I walk with her back to her house
>On the way we talk just like before, I tell her that I wanted to talk about something but we're high as fuck so maybe it's better to do this when we're sober
>She smiles, says it's a good idea and we can meet tomorrow
>The next day I call her to ask if she wants to go to the riverbank to watch the fireworks
>She says she's busy today and will call me when she knows if she will manage to go out
>Doesn't call, ignores fb messages in the evening but reads them
>The next day I hear from her sister that she's going on a 5-day holiday all of a sudden, alone and doesn't know yet where she's going
>I try to start a conversation for 2-3 days but she just responds "k" etc
>Things stay like that for the whole week
>She comes back, the next day I ask her if she wants to go out knowing she's doing nothing that day
>"Dunno, I'm pretty busy today"

What is going on? Did she decide overnight that she doesn't give a fuck about me and tries to ignore me until I start ignoring her?
I know that she's not meeting anyone else because we have many common friends and I'd get at least a tip from someone.
>>
>>17366931
The reason doesn't matter, get over her. If you let her do that once, she will do it again.
>we both do coke while drinking
Because you know, drug addicts are some of the most predictable, reasonable and consistent people on the planet.
>>
Two weeks is nothing in a relationship or time to get to know someone. You guys (you at least definitely) sounded like you were in honeymoon mode hardcore. Move on and don't pursue her. The balls in her court now, you did all you could do. If she wants to make it happen, she'll let you know.

Also drugs.
>>
This happened to me too, We both dated for quite a while, then she begain doing the same stuff that's happening to you. I eventuall had enough and left her, stopped talking to her, my mind was at peace, and then she tried to contact me again 2 months later, and I noped her. Dude get over girls like these, I call em fuckgirls. you don't wanna waste your energy, time and stress about it
>>
>>17367404
Oh and also drugs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.