[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scared of losing best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x501
Hey /adv/,
I've been best friends with a girl since I was 15. I liked her at first but all we did was kiss and not much else. Our feelings for each other completely diminished and she's been just my best friend since. She's helped me through so much of my life. She's so caring, compassionate, and loving. She's been there for me after breakups and I've been there for her. We live an hour apart and get to see each other roughly every two weeks to month but with Uni coming up in a month I feel like I'll hardly be ever to see her let alone talk to her because of how hard I'm going to have to work to not get weeded out in the engineering department. She's going to be a senior in high school this year and I'll be over two hours drive away from her. Throw on top of that her boyfriend is extremely jealous of me and guilt trips her whenever I take her out as a friend. I know I'm probably being irrational but I'm terrified of losing her. She's there for me when no one else is. I know I can vent to her about everything and it feels amazing to have someone love and trust me like she does. I've had so many nightmares about losing her. It may seem weird to love a girl like this and not want to date her or fuck her or whatever, but she is my emotional stability. Something I have yet to find in a girlfriend... What the fuck should I do /adv/?
>>
Talk to her about confrunting the gelous fuck bag. He probably is insecure as fuck. Also expect hear shit about him from her since I highly believe he will start lashing at her out of sheer jelousy. (Just an (un) educated guess though.)

Other than that you havr skype+fb+ any other messengers.

You could also try going out with both of em.this way you show him you dont want only to be with her and you get to spend some time with her. Maybe get to befriend the nigger though I doubt that. Or try double dating xD
>>
>>17366934
I already tried befriending him but he's just become more and more hateful of me. He already lashes out at her (not physically) he just gets pissy at her and ignores her for hours. And I don't know if I'll have time for a girlfriend until freshman year is over. The school I go to throws all the hard shit on you first so you stay up till 3 every night to get rid of the excess fuckers.
>>
>>17366964
> already lashes at her
Damn why are chads so fucking predictable.
I seriously think you should either confrunt him and call out his jelousy(expect shitstorm thought). Or talk to her abkut him since he could rapidly degenerate intk phisical abuse. He clearly is playing the emotional card though.
Stay on your toes m8 this could get messy fast.
>>
>>17366990
He's not even a fucking Chad tho, emo faggit that is maybe a 6/10. I'm an 8-8.5/10 and could easily kick his ass if I needed to.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.