[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I could use some advice I have been talking to a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Open Your Mind.jpg (22 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
Open Your Mind.jpg
22 KB, 236x330
Hey /adv/ I could use some advice

I have been talking to a girl for a few months, and we are about to date (we only haven't been because I had an internship out of state); however, I keep having my doubts. She is attractive, fun, adventurous, generous, and an all around good person which are all characteristics I want in a girl. I am having trouble getting past a few things, and I want to know how others would oversee them. For one, she has done a few harder drugs (and I have done even more) but this bothers me. I am being such a hypocrite since I know my use extends beyond hers, yet I cannot stand that she has even tried them. In addition, she has been with more guys than I have girls. I know this shouldn't be a problem, but her number is definitely higher and it eats at me. To be honest, I know I probably have these problems because of my own insecurities. I just do not know what to do. I want to be with her, yet I do not want these thoughts to eat away at me. Thoughts?

Pic unrelated.
>>
I think you are right that a few of the issues are on your side. If you want to get over issues with her, then it is going to have to start with you. She obviously cannot change what happened and neither can you. If you really like her, and want to be with her, then you are going to need to just accept them and get over it. Being a gentleman is being better than the man you were the day before. Be a gentleman and start improving yourself in order to be happy with her.
>>
Stop being a little bitch and get over your insecurities. Who cares if she has had sex with more guys. Sometimes sex is just sex that doesn't really mean anything. If she truly likes you and wants something, then the sex probably means more in your scenario. Take a fucking chill pill and get over your shit.
>>
I think the other two comments made some good points, but I also understand your point of view. What kind of relationships has she had with others in the past?
>>
She has had two serious relationships that both lasted for over a year (one lasted for about three), and I have not had nearly as much experience in this area. Both of hers ended because of either her moving away or the other guy. What should I do?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.