[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1192.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
hey 4chan, so my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me and dumped me like a piece of trash a couple of weeks ago. today i found out she is changed her name to his last name. i want to get revenge on both of them but i dont know how to do it without it being traced back to me
>wat do
>pic related, its the bitch who caused me so much pain
>>
Kill her. Kill him.
>>
She looks fat and slightly retarded. Consider yourself lucky for getting out of a relationship you were bound to be trapped in forever cause you're a pussy.

How do I know you're a pussy? Oh that's easy. You want revenge. Grow up, faggot.
>>
>>17366547
she was slightly fat but she was perfect for me, perfect body perfect everything, thats why i cant get over her
>>
File: sin titulo.png (573 KB, 449x568) Image search: [Google]
sin titulo.png
573 KB, 449x568
>>17366540
>>17366554
Find someone else. Honest. Moping of a girl you dropped is not going to replace her. And being vengeful over someone leaving is pointless.

How did you meet her in the first place?
>>
>>17366571
over*

Sorry, sleep deprivation and alcohol aren't helping my typing skills :P
>>
>>17366571
highschool, i was a junior she was a senior,we had mutual friends
>>
>>17366571
its probably also worth mentioning she was my first real relationship
>>
>>17366540
>get revenge

let me give you some advice, friend. I was with my ex-wife for 4 years, we got married, and 9 months into our marriage she revealed she had cheated on me with some guy she worked with and was moving in with him. It took everything I had not to strangle her on the spot, and i spent the months leading up to the divorce thinking of how I could get back at her and ruin her and/or his life.

And it's not worth it. Seriously, don't waste your fucking time worrying about shitty garbage people. After she moved out I threw all of her shit away or packed it up into storage. I started eating better and hitting the gym 3-4 nights a week. Threw myself into my job a little more since I had just gotten a promotion. Blocked her on all sources of social media and blocked her phone number so she couldn't try to weasel her way back into my life, because she kept trying to contact me and make small talk.

And honestly i've never felt better. I realize now how toxic she was to my life anyway, I'm living my life and I'm already in a new relationship with someone who is much better for me. Don't get hung up on dumbass revenge. It won't fucking matter and in the end you'll just look like a cunt. Be the bigger man, walk away, and get on with your life.
>>
File: killherrr.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
killherrr.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
You know what to do OP.
But seriously though, just forget her, revenge will only make you more bitter in my experience.
>>
>>17366584
its getting to the point where its consuming my thoughts, any time im alone with myself i think of her and sometimes start crying like the pussy bitch i am
>>
>>17366602
yeah, that's going to happen for awhile. Put on your big boy pants and suck it up. That's why you should start hitting the gym or pick up a new skill or something. It will get your mind off of things and you'll be bettering yourself.

I forgot to mention that I also started cooking more and started teaching myself a new language. They're both great things to pick up.

It'll take time to get over it, but dwelling on it 24/7 is just going to make it worse
>>
>>17366602
Start workingout or start a new video game or a new tv show or a new job.
Best way to forget about shit is to do something else instead.
Learn a new fucking instrument or skateboard or fucking bycycle. Also either drop 4chan or stick to shit unrelated to love like politics or games.
Listen to good music.
>>
>>17366580
>>17366582

A first relationship doesn't mean it's going to be your last.

I knew a guy in high school who dated a senior as a sophomore. Hated her afterwards. So don't be vengeful over it. Just move on and find someone else.

Are you in college or have a job yet? Find someone there you like.
>>
>>17366602
Do you remember how she sounded in your ear when you were making love? Some other guy is hearing that now. Imagine.
>>
>>17366630
kill yourself
>>
>>17366668
LOL I do what I want to :)
>>
>>17366624
It doesn't matter who I like, she was the first girl to ever show interest in me, if it's not obvious yet I have the self confidence of a fish
>>
You'll just have to pretend she doesn't exist and move on.

I've been through a similar scenario and >>17366584 is right. I completely lost my sense of self-worth when my ex dumped me, first by desperately trying to get her back, then trying to become the pathetic "friendly ex" and later, after learning that she cheated on me, trying to get revenge, offend her, sabotage her life, etc.

But then I realised that as long as I cared enough about that cunt to be that bothered, she'd be winning.

So do your thing, enjoy being single, whenever you feel like stalking her or daydreaming about strangling her just repeat that "happiness is the best revenge" quote to yourself again and again. Don't talk to her, don't talk to your friends about her, don't stalk her, don't even look at her. If she calls you on your deathbed, don't answer the phone.

Move on with your life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.