[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you convincingly fake not being angry when you are filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 640x640
How do you convincingly fake not being angry when you are filled with seething rage?
>>
>>17366445

Immediately start talking about something completely unrelated to what made you angry.
>>
>>17366454
My problem is that I have to explain why I'm angry about these people fucking up at their jobs, TO the person who fucked up badly enough to cost me three months of my life because he doesn't understand speech, without seeming at all angry or dismayed at him, or implying that it was his fault.
>>
>>17366465
Well to start, maybe you can explain it on here and maybe someone will have advice on it.
>>
>>17366478
I need medical treatment to problem X. It's a huge pain in the ass and has troubled me most of my life. After years of bickering with doctors that won't believe or listen, I finally get to a doctor who's expertise is in X. She agrees that I indeed do have X, but my other problem Y (mostly caused by X) is concerning, too, so she sends me to this estonian fuck to have Y looked at, first.

I flat-out tell this slavic fucking chimp that I am only there because the X doctor sent me, I am there to get Y treated only as a secondary afteryhought. X is the priority.

So we agree to run a few tests on the Y over the course of a few months, and send message to the X place to let them know we can continue treating the issue I need fixed first.

Weeks and months pass, I go to the Y clinic and wait for the next call from the X clinic to come.

It doesn't fucking come.

I call the X clinic and ask them if they've received the letter. They haven't.

I call the Y clinic and ask them id they've SENT the letter. They haven't.

I'll have to wait until the final Y test is done until they'll greenlight me back to the X clinic.

This fucking estonian wanker heard "X is priority, I do not want anything that will hinder or postpone my treatments to X", and understood "please waste three months of my time for fucking nothing, it's my fetish and I love that kind of shit".

There is absolutely, literally no medical reason of any kind why the two problems could not be treated simultaneously, and as a matter of fact both the X clinic and Y worded their plans in a way from which I understood that the treatments would be simultaneous, WHICH WAS THE SOLE REASON AND ONLY CONDITION UNDER WHICH I AGREED TO GO TO THE Y.

I'm seeing the estonian fuck on next tuesday and I have a vague hunch that tearing his throat out with my bare teeth would hinder my general chances of being treated.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.