[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I met this girl on Tinder a few months back, got close and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x322
So I met this girl on Tinder a few months back, got close and we call fairly often. She's really hot in terms of aesthetics, but has this really bizarre personality. She speaks in this really odd monotone voice, and makes every sentence sound like a question, and she will occasionally mispronounce simple words such as "turntable". From what I've seen of her social media, she has few to no friends, and once told me that she found Charles Manson hot, suggesting that Sharon Tate's killer wanted her unborn child for herself, a statement which viscerally repulsed me.

She also lashed out at me over snapchat last night after I uploaded a video of me with some female friends of mine at a party. She told me to "go back to those trolls", and when I explained to her that they were both in relationships with two of my closest friends, she asked how they could have boyfriends "looking like that". I basically told her that she got the wrong idea completely, to which she said "we'll see about that XD". No conversation since then. She basically went full-on psycho on me.

Is it just me that suspects she may have some kind of mental disorder such as borderline personality disorder, or Aspergers?
>>
Seems pretty reasonable to me
>>
She pretty well would have lost me with everything after
>She speaks in this really odd monotone voice
Just watch her out of curiosity. Wouldn't get involved if I were me.
>>
no
nono
nonono
nonononono
abandon ship, im not even joking. if shes this jealous and controlling and youre not in a relationship, when you do it will become literall hell. you will be munipulated and controlled by her. dont fucking do it.
please dlnt take this lightly, im being completely serious. block her and walk away. im not fucking around
>>
>>17366389
Well, except for the second paragraph. That seems fairly valid. "We'll see about that XD" is more or less her tainting what she sees as your myopia and delusion, and she might well ultimately be right.
>>
OP here, I don't fully understand what you mean by my myopia or delusion - I have absolutely zero designs of trying anything with either of the girls I filmed myself dancing with, as both of them are in relationships with close pals of mine, as I explained to her. It was genuinely just a little bit of tipsy fun.
>>
>>17366412
I'm pretty intoxicated at the moment. My saliency map and idea of context is more or less a hacked together mess, I would read into what I said just far enough to figure what you think I mean. Not decipher what I think I mean.
>>
>>17366379

Cool, self-detaching psycho. You lucked out OP
>>
>>17366461
Who's the cool, self-detaching psycho, me or her?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.