[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright adv I need some advice big time. My boyfriend invited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1447704025607_1108280938.jpg (307 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447704025607_1108280938.jpg
307 KB, 800x600
Alright adv I need some advice big time.

My boyfriend invited me to his family vacation about a month ago. He reassured me the entire time that i would go and his mom was very open to letting me join them, expenses payed and everything. Things between us aren't so great, he's been acting very distant in the past couple of weeks.

Well anyways this morning was the day they were supposed to pick me up and take me along with them, but that didn't happen... Instead I was waiting with my bags ready and shit but instead he sent me a text message saying his parents apparently changed their mind and I can't come. He didn't tell me why, he just fucking said "you're not going".

Am I right to be angry? I've been crying all morning and I feel so goddamn mad because I haven't seen him at all in the past 2 months
>>
>>17366179
Yes, you're definitely right to be mad. I would be furious. Do you live together?
>>
>>17366183
No we don't, were both college students living with our parents and Ive only seen him twice all summer
>>
>>17366190
Dump his ass. He doesn't respect you and he has definitely been talking shit about you to his parents. He is already most likely going to cheat on you/dump you, so you might as well beat him to the punch.

You are young and should be with someone who treats you well. Don't waste your time in a relationship going nowhere.
>>
Hahahahahah are you kidding? It's breakup worthy. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that this guy is over you, doesn't want to be with you and doesn't care for you at all. He is not your boyfriend. Cut your losses and ghost on him for the next three months if you love him and that's the only way he might realize what he's missing out on and that he was a dick. Couldn't he have told you you couldn't go a few days in advance AT THE LEAST?
>>
>>17366179
Welp, now you have to pack your bags and move on.
On the bright side you already completed step one.
>>
>>17366197
According to him he didn't know his mom had planned to leave me out until today. He's such a fucking dimwit sometimes I kind of believe him

>>17366195
Yeah I figured...

Should I ask him if he actually cares about me? I really don't want to waste my time here, but we've been together for nearly 2 years so you have to understand it's hard for me to let go...

Anyone have any suggestions on how exactly I can word a question like that?
>>
>>17366219
"You left me waiting to go on vacation with you and your family like an idiot. I was standing there read with my bags packed. Do you care about this relationship?" I wouldn't waste my time with that though desu.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.