[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a bf if: >Hate acting all cute and silly >Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1467252495676.jpg (17 KB, 540x555) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467252495676.jpg
17 KB, 540x555
How do I get a bf if:
>Hate acting all cute and silly
>Hate wearing short skirts or slutty clothes and dancing sexy (suck at it too)
>Hate being all flirty and touching a guy every chance I get. Like "oh you're so silly! Teehee *touches arm*
Honestly all the girls I know that act like that have had sex with more guys they can count, so I guess that means men actually like girls when they act like that, Idk why tho, I find them annoying af.
>>
>>17365966
By being physically attractive, and not emotionally unattractive, at the right time in the right place.

Yes. Men think in terms beyond raw sex appeal too.
>>
>>17365966

Just say I want a bf in public, someone will take you up on it 100%.

Then lay out your rules before they really want to commit
>>
>>17365966
>all the girls I know that act like that have had sex with more guys they can count
That doesn't mean any of them respect or even like them. It simply means they fuck them. Also, measuring romantic success by body count is fucking retarded, and you know it.
>>
>>17365971
I should probably work on the emotional part
>>
>>17365987
Yeah k you're right
>>
I'll be your boyfriend m'lady
>>
go to any social event and talk to guys there, eg via meetup d0t com

> I find them annoying af.
> 'af'

also stop talking like a nog
>>
You could use a dating website, as they are usually filled with guys who are interested in girls. Or join a club or organisation that you're interested in. More than likely you'll find guys who share your interests.

Or you could be my gf! Please respond.
>>
>>17365966
A lot of guys find conservatively dressed women more attractive than slutty girls in booty shorts, hotpants, and miniskirts.

If you're in uni join some clubs. If you like a sport or hobby (bonus points if it's something that has people of both sexes, like rock climbing or fencing) join the local orgs.
>>
>>17365966

>so I guess that means men actually like girls when they act like that, Idk why tho, I find them annoying af.

No, BOYS like girls who act like that. MEN like women who behave the way they feel most comfortable.

For reference, I'm a tomboy, I love my jeans and T-shirts, I like reading, I love roughhousing and hiking, and I think pink is a dirty word. I've been married nearly 8 years now.

Figure yourself out, your likes, interests, dislikes, and then think about what you want in a guy that will compliment who you are, not who society thinks you should be. It may take a while, or an unconventional means of intriduction (the hubby and I met on WoW of all places), but you'll find someone who likes you for you eventually.

And don't lower your standards. Nothing is more miserable than two people who get together because they didn't think they'd find anyone better.

As for sex, the thing to worry about more there is will the guy respect you the morning after. If the answer's no, then he's not worth sleeping with. If the answer's yes, take things as they come from there. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26, but both the guy and I had respect for each other and ourselves the next day.

The last piece of advice I'd give you is to learn to be happy without a boyfriend before you seriously start dating. If you can't be happy by yourself, a guy isn't going to change that, in fact, it often makes things worse.

Good luck.
>>
File: couple-mountaintop.gif (122 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
couple-mountaintop.gif
122 KB, 500x332
>>17365966
As a guy, I guess I'd say while it doesn't hurt to be cutesy and flirty at times, as long as you're mentally and emotionally stable things are fine. Physical attractiveness is good, but it's only like 5-20% of the relationship.

Find a guy who has common interests, hobbies, goals, and ideology as you. It's good if he's stable, emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, etc.

I'm the kinda guy who like a kinda girl who's willing to go outside and go places. Who wants to, ya know, explore. Good luck finding that in some quiet town in the middle of nowhere.

Now that doesn't mean finding an exact clone of yourself of the other gender, that's just weird. It also sucks if either you or your bf is clingy. Clingy and jealousy are major turn offs.

On that note, good hunting.

TL;DR Find a guy who's similar or at least compatible to your personality, and is stable. Avoid clingy guys. Don't be clingy.
>>
>>17365966
I'm a normal, good looking guy and don't really care about any of those. Are you attractive? I'm conservative when it comes to sex but no guy wants a fat or very ugly girl.
>>
>>17365966

You have to just flirt

It's that simple, if you like someone in that way: Flirt. If you don't: Dont flirt (although lots of girls tend to flirt anyway because attention is nice. Some guys do too)

If you don't flirt with a guy then he won't know you're interested in him and will give up and look elsewhere

How you dress and dance and to a lesser extent act won't stop you from finding someone. You gotta find someone that likes the way you are anyway.

Sure dancing slutty and dressing sexy will attract more guys and make it easier, but it's not an absolute necessity
>>
get a girlfriend
>>
First of all, stop with the "I'm not like other girls" bullshit
>>
>>17365966
I'm a man and what you just described to me is what I hate about most women too. I like my women (based on what you said) a lot more like you so I wouldn't change a thing other than maybe looks if that's the problem. But yeah, everything you just said was on the dot on what I dislike most about girls and what not.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.