[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoking cigarette outside depressed in morning >head swimming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1447879161347.jpg (177 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
1447879161347.jpg
177 KB, 600x960
>smoking cigarette outside depressed in morning
>head swimming with despair and shame
>neighbor normie Chad comes home from wherever and he's cussing at someone, he can see me
>start nearly having a panic attack because I'm a neet subhuman

Is this normal?
>>
Given that you frame yourself as inferior, yes, it's normal for a broken and deficient thing to panic at perceived contrast.

At such a point you might as well get down on your knees and orally pleasure Chad on the spot. Let him use your ass if he wants. Because functioning in such a way renders you slave to Chad and probably everyone else kin your environment.

Ditch this notion of weighing yourself relative to some ideal, if you aren't using it to improve. It's naive and shows you don't know how life or people work.
>>
>>17365839
>Ditch this notion of weighing yourself
You do know that acting like nothing you say or do has any societal effect is just as stupid as assuming it has everything to do with such, yes?
>>
>>17365910
Depends what you mean by "societal effect". Some people's impact on their environment as far as branching outcomes probably really would be trivial, with any minute differences in other people quickly reconverging to the general range they would have been had you not existed at all. The idea of a butterfly effect is quite real, but often overstated in short range magnitude.

Otherwise, yes, it's incorrect to assume you're invisible. Or whatever you're trying to say. The point is that the OP would be served much better with a different lens to view the world.
>>
>>17365910
>nothing you say or do has any societal effect

I can't find such a thing mentioned in the post you're replying to.

Were did you get the assumption that anon was saying that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.