[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would someone need friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: He owns me.png (32 KB, 170x132) Image search: [Google]
He owns me.png
32 KB, 170x132
Why would someone need friends?
>>
>>17365818
To test your thoughts and beliefs - if you assume they are Human like you and you accept that your perceived truths can be factually wrong then friends would be a good way to test your perception; you could just argue with strangers, but you can also find people with similar interests (read: interests, not beliefs) and have prolonged conversations over the course of multiple meetings about topics which you wish to speak about.

These friends can introduce new things to you such as music, ideas and activities.

Thee friends can be connections for you to something you wish to access such as drugs or cheaper prices on items.

Being in a group of people you have grown to be more comfortable around can make you feel good if you do something with them. Going out in public with a group of trusted people can make you feel more safe or more confident.

These friends can possibly help you out if you are having an issue such as emotional confusion or money troubles.

I'm probably overlooking a lot of things so if I remember them, I'll come back an post them.

If you don't agree with anything I've posted, please confront me on it.
>>
>>17365818

Basically what >>17366573 said alongside.

>help you get a job
>your friends are connected to other people
>doesn't hurt to have someone lookout for you
>you're less likely to be an autistic edgelord or at least appear so
>one of the friends can become your future gf/bf or spouse depending on how things go
>see things in from another's perspective
>>
>>17366585
>>see things in from another's perspective

This is the one that has always interested me.

>>one of the friends can become your future gf/bf or spouse depending on how things go

This one too, I completely forgot to mention how deep and rewarding a relationship can become.
>>
>>17365818
To not be a recluse and an socially inept manchild. Fucking talk to someone and see how it makes a difference to talking to your bodypillow.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.