[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so done with my family, like really. Done. Let me bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: E.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
E.png
300 KB, 500x500
I'm so done with my family, like really. Done.
Let me bring you up to speed...

My Mother is always a bitch, and screams and fucking says mean things. Always in a bad fucking mood.
Like I can barely talk to her without her saying stop.

My Father is not bad, generally nice and alright. If he gets drunk he is a bitch a lot of the time, saying mean things and just being an asshole.

My Sister which just moved in after a divorce, screams as well, and fucking curses and has to have shit her way.

I'm always wrong, even if i'm being called terrible shit, always being controlled. It's terrible.

Yesterday a huge argument started because I wouldn't open the door to my sister because I was busy fucking jerking off.
She started banging on the door and I told her to fuck off, she immediately started fucking saying a whole load of shit, and screaming, saying things like ''What are you going to do?''

My Dad grabs me by the shirt and pushes me against my bed, screaming as well and saying how he is gonna break my computer and shit.

He later comes in and says Sorry, that it really was my sisters fault, and that she won't ever get a husband because she is to controlling.

Today, my Mom knocked on my door, and I just ignored it. I hear her saying shit and I go out and just tell her to fuck off, and leave me alone.

She tells me that she is going to call the Cops on me because I am to vulgar or something like that.

Again the blame is put on me, I am never right. I am the one to blame for this. I wish I could leave forever, but sadly I can't be gone for good.
Why is it so hard for me to be treated nicely and shown love? It's always negativity and just fucking hate.

What should I do /adv/?
>>
>>17365778
Move out?
If they're paying for your school then just try to deal with it and then move out.
>>
>>17365794
It's gonna be hard to deal with it man.
>>
I can't help you because saying"fuck off" to your mom to me is unheard of and your family sounds rather trashy. I would implore you to change your ways OP and rise above the garbage heap set before you. Stop all your degeneracy, eat healthy, read more and do well in your studies. Always be kind to your family regardless of how trashy they might be. You may consider me the understanding wise father you never had.
>>
>>17365778
Go outside if shit gets real.
Literally just don't give a shit and leave for a bit and come back when things are better. If its real bad stay over at a friends place. Go outside take a walk to the park.
>>
>>17365797
I'm going through something similar. I was ready to enlist, but then I realized I basically live at school where I can ignore all of that shit.

I'm glad I'm a resident assistant now because I get to go to school early and stay at my university for a few weeks after everyone else leaves. I don't even bother calling home because everyone acts like a cunt.
>>
>>17365800
I say those things to defend myself man, especially when I am being a verbally attacked.
>>
>>17365802
I've done that before and it feels so fucking great, sitting in the park by the water.
>>
>>17365805
What was happening with you?
>>
Similar shit, worst thing is that now I dont even want to move out, I am like fuck everything man everyone can fuck off. I got no motivation and basically my mothers scream ruined my life and childhood(that we're a lil bit poor is just a plus)
>>
>>17365807
Verbal attacks from your own blood relatives are signs of love in a misguided way. Perhaps you should urge your parents to better themselves after you have shown you are above them in terms of not being trashy. Avoid at all costs losing your temper. After all parents swearing to their own flesh and blood regularly don't have sound behaviors. If you are not able to persuade them at all then jump into society and leave them. Be humble and kind.
>>
>>17365819
Thanks for that man, I'll try this. I taught about just interacting with them even less, and just avoid talking.
I doubt that they would listen to me man, it's not gonna work.
>>
>>17365827
Godspeed young man. Godspeed.
>>
>>17365819

Not OP. You realise you're just setting him up for failure. These people are being vipers in his home and you want to jump on his ass for saying "fuck off"? He's past killing with kindness, he needs to get the fuck out and limit contact with family. At least for a while.
>>
>>17365828
Thanks. Any other words of wisdom?
>>
>>17365831
Yea I feel this man. I'm gonna limit contact for sure, just gonna ignore them from here on out.
>>
>>17365813
Still going on.
Step father always talks down to me and it pisses me off.
My mom is pretty much the main problem. She literally screws up my paperwork for school and then blames me. She acts like I'm a maid that's supposed to do everything around the house. When we argue about something, I literally prove her wrong because she can't read for shit and then she tells me I'm wrong. If I want to go to a friend's house, I have to tell her everything I do and where I am because, despite being 21, I'm her property. So I gave up. I literally barely answer her. When she asks me to do something I just either say yes or I don't know how to do it. I don't want to bother anymore. She's emotionally abusive. My entire life I've tried to get her pride and she just shames me.
>family dinner with stepfather and his parents
>brother just had prom so they want to see pictures
>out of fucking nowhere, no one even asked she says "anon never went to prom."

When the first girl I ever loved dumped me she just told me to get over it and just forget about her. Just focus on work. Don't see a counselor.

I tell her about when an old childhood friend molested me and the first thing out of her mouth is
"Are you gay?"
Then she tells me to just forget about it. Then I confronted about how she favors him over me and then she starts to bullshit me despite almost "investing" into a business idea a year back.
Last week she asks me what's wrong, why am I so cold, etc. I literally tell her word for word why. Then she tells me she doesn't understand and makes it about herself. So then I say nothing is wrong and just give up.
>>
>>17365831
Listen to this guy
>>
>>17365846
Shit man I totally fucking feel you.

>>17365850
I will, totally. It's the only thing I can really do.
>>
>>17365846
>>17365855

Oh yeah.
When I got the resident assistant job so school is pretty much free now, and because of it she bought a new house. This was her response
>you couldn't do this sooner?

When I got on the dean's list, letter sent to my house and even a small excerpt in my local paper.
>oh, so what do you get?

I can't fucking win. She used to ride my ass for grades in high school and now I hit the college level honor roll and then it's nothing. I can't do it. I don't want to keep up with her expectations. I can't wait to graduate. As soon as I have enough money I'm going to leave this shit hole and go far away. I don't want to even contact anyone besides my younger brother.
>>
>>17365863
Feels. I currently live in Miami but I would move to another state where I can have my own woods and just live real comfy and happy.
>>
>>17365874
Currently living in CT. I'm ready to live my childhood dream of living in Alaska. I just need to graduate, set up a job and a place to live and I'm driving with a few sets of clothes and all my video games.
>>
>>17365885
Fuck that sounds so fucking awesome, I would totally join you lol.
>>
>>17365887
Well, just like I said. Don't even bother giving them the courtesy of a fuck off, just give them bare minimum responses and try to deal with it the best you can. They'll leave you alone eventually and then you can drop out of their lives and live your own. Trying to get a solution where you barely see them, like my RA job helps so much. Anything that keeps you out of the house is a great thing. You'll only have to deal with it for so long and then you have the rest of your life for you.
>>
>>17365896
Thanks for that man, do you have Steam?
>>
>>17365915
?
>>
>>17365918
That's my steam name.
>>
>>17365925
Oh haha I was confused for a second, I gotcha added.
>>
>>17365778
Yours is a very interesting post, OP. You wrote it from your point of view, presenting yourself as the victim of all these crazy people. And yet in every single example, you come out looking like the spoiled baby whining.

If that's the best picture you can paint of yourself, you're just convincing us that you are the problem and your family are the victims.
>>
>>17365975
I don't fucking whine, in fact I stand up for myself. I am obviously not the problem here and you can think what you want. I don't do anything that would justify mistreating me.
>>
>>17365778
Dude saying "fuck off" is gonna piss off two short tempered idiots like them. Adopt a nicer attitude and be assertive without swearing or being rude. "I'm busy." works.
>>
>>17366012
I'm busy doesn't work though.
>>
>>17365990
.......he said, whining.
>>
>>17366044
SO what?
>>
>>17366520
hey ignore that poster, I empathize with you. I used to have a similar family situation, getting emotionally abused and basically being the screaming outlet for all my parents' problems unrelated to myself. Just because you live there doesn't mean you have no voice and have to take all the shit lying down, human beings aren't property. And if you never stand up for yourself it can actually enable their toxic behavior. But understand there is a line, saying stuff like fuck you isn't going to solve anything. All I can say is try to distance yourself when possible and keep your eyes set on the future.
>>
>>17366581
Thanks man, that makes a lot of since. I appreciate the advice, I will do that.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.