[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it's bad to cheat on my boyfriend why don't I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dancing_bear.webm (3 MB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Dancing_bear.webm
3 MB, 240x320
If it's bad to cheat on my boyfriend why don't I feel bad? Maybe he deserves it.
>>
I don't really get why people cheat. If you're horny enough to want flings then why not just break up beforehand?
>>
god why are women so ice cold? they looks so soft and sweet ourside but inside they are calculating and mean.

i dont like it, please change yourselves.
>>
>>17365579
There's a certain comfort to our relationship and I like having the upperhand emotionally
>>
>>17365586
Sure you're not just pretending to be cold because you have some cuckold fetish?
>>
>falling for the REEEEEE bait
>>
>>17365586
The comfort of the relationship is understandable, but the bait got weird when you said upper hand.

How does one commit fault and also have leeway? Because you can choose to tell him? You're fucked up either way, so you lose.
>>
>>17365577
>Maybe he deserves it.
Story?
>>
>>17365577
If you want to fuck someone, fuck your boyfriend, if he doesn't fuck the way you want him to, tell him how to fuck you. Its not that hard to not be a disloyal bitch
>>
>>17365625
t. virgin
>>
>>17365671
>ITT:
>Woman getting a psychological high by emotionally controlling another person

And there's nothing new under the sun
>>
File: main.png (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
main.png
13 KB, 240x240
How dare you use him as a pawn in your shitty trolling threads

Please go
>>
>>17365577
maybe he doesn't deserve it but proof you lack empathy.
>>
>>17365602
:(
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.