[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might be fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1455123129887.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1455123129887.gif
982 KB, 320x287
Well /adv/, I need some a last minute advice, well I'll give the rundown of my situation
>Be me
>Got my license 4 years ago
>Parents use our car all the time because I didnt need to go anywhere and when I do drive it's with them (never driven by myself)
>Fast forward
>Got a job and since my parents also need the car, we share it
>Eventually parents buy another car two weeks ago
>Get worried because I'll eventually have to start driving myself back and forth from work
>I was right, parents just told me they want me to start driving on my own back and forth to work now starting tomorrow
>Told them I'm scared shitless because I've always driven really well only if I'm with someone else in the car and afraid I might drive badly by myself and get into a car accident
>Tell me this is for my own good to help me, so I don't have to rely on other people (I don't have a problem with that and understand their intentions, but its still pretty fucking intimidating)
I know that down the road (literally and metaphorically) il have to eventuallyget use to it but since I have to drive to work myself tomorrow, Ive been so anxious all day just thinking about tomorrow, I know all the rules of the road and most if it is common sense but Im only confident in driving if I'm with someone else, did any of you guys have go through the same thing and what can I do to make it less stressful and intense, so far I'm re reading the drivers manual to refresh myself but I don't know how well I can drive by myself, never did it before
>>
>>17365542
Try driving to a place nearby by yourself, if you feel comfortable just keep going a bit further.
>>
>>17365554
Hmmm I'll probably give it a go later today, for all I know I might be anxious for nothing
>>
File: 1445310873330.png (205 KB, 219x502) Image search: [Google]
1445310873330.png
205 KB, 219x502
Stop being a fucking pussy and drive the car jesus Christ.
>>
>>17365563
Looks like I don't have a choice anyway
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.