[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend started going out with the first girl I've liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1405662577223.jpg (155 KB, 938x1409) Image search: [Google]
1405662577223.jpg
155 KB, 938x1409
My friend started going out with the first girl I've liked romantically in ages.
Help me deal and move on from her, what do I do?
>>
>>17365470
Tell them both how you honestly feel [spoiler]so they can laugh about it while he is plowing her ass[/spoiler]
>>
>>17365768
Cunt
>>
>>17365792
Takes one to know one.
>>
You'll find another girl OP don't worry. Also did your friend know you liked this girl? Cause if he did he's a gr8 friend
>>
Get a waifu
>>
>>17365470
>>17365768
Tbh anon is kinda right. I suggest talking to your best mate ONLY about this. Tell hum the truth and talk it out. Either that or do what other anon said and get a waifu to forget. Or play some video games. Or work out.occupy your time so you wont think about it.
>>
File: 1463388742229.jpg (173 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463388742229.jpg
173 KB, 500x500
>>17366504
I had no plans to tell anyone, definitely not the couple. MAYBE a mate or two when we go to a festival together later in the summer.

>>17366425
He didn't. Thing is he's liked her for ages and so have I, so a few years ago I decided to step back for his sake but it went absolutely nowhere for him. So recently I started talking to her again, since it seemed like he got over her, fell for her HARD and boom, found out that they actually got together eventually. Funny how it works sometimes.
I've started going back to the gym as well, helps me take my mind off it stuff. What's some other things I could do? Meditate?
>>
>>17365470
>>17366569
accept that you're a pussy ass beta and she simply went for a superior alpha male
you sound like a creepy nice guy
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.