[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont belong here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 503936816.jpg (216 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
503936816.jpg
216 KB, 640x360
Maybe someone feels the way I do.
Since I'm a kid I feel like not belonging anywhere. Whenever I'm with my friends or family I cannot forget the feeling of being a somewhat outsider, even though I'm not! I have a lot of good friends, a wonderful boyfriend and I'm actually a pretty extrovert. But something in me calls me to a world beyond, like I'm existing for something else.. Something bigger??
I do know how ridiculous that sounds but maybe I can find someone who experienced something similar.
>>
>>17365464
I feel the same. I think for me it is caused by the fear of and inexperience with intimacy.
>>
>>17365464
I get this feeling frequently and it sucks but one of my theories is that it's probably due to social insecurity of not being able to fit in I reckon.
>>
>>17365529
What are you afraid of?
>>
Maybe,
>>
>>17365531
But the question is why we are not able to fit in. I personally dont have any social insecurities, like I said I'm actually a pretty extrovert person..So this cant be the norm. Are you also afraid of something or where did you get your insecurities from?
>>
>>17365534
Something unknown to me, something I haven't experienced before.
>>
>>17365541
but dont you think that everything new brings a good and maybe a bad thing too? If you never try then you'll never know if your fear was appropriate! I'm not sure what you are exactly afraid of but if it has such a big impact on you then you should really overcome in it some or another way..
>>
File: angels.jpg (14 KB, 181x278) Image search: [Google]
angels.jpg
14 KB, 181x278
>>17365464
There is this. I'm not so sure I believe in it but I do believe in the Creator, and what it says makes more sense than your average religion. I've always felt like I don't belong anywhere, period, at all. So I asked my guardian angel and the angels for some help and I feel better these days, like I'm not so fucking driftless.
>>
>>17365537
I'm introverted as fuck but I can handle myself socially just fine, I think it's more of the fact that I'm self aware that there must be more to life than this.

I have those thoughts usually when I'm out with friends, browsing 4chan etc. I also have the tendency to sit down on my garden bench at night having a smoke and listening to some melancholy tunes whilst gazing at the starry night sky alongside the moon sometimes. Doing this allows me to think about life on a wide scale.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.