[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother has recently ended his relationship with his now ex-wife.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: siA7C.gif (621 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
siA7C.gif
621 KB, 440x247
My brother has recently ended his relationship with his now ex-wife. From what I know it's all due to an accusatory fallacy because apparently he cheated on her with another woman.

Now, my brother said she flew off the handle cause he was talking to another female which was purely platonic.

The problem I'm faced with is that she is now posting all over Facebook about how he's a cheat and all her friends are joining in like a pack of hyenas. She's even gone as far as posting on a "Buy & Sell" page about how he's a cheating husband and she's selling all their stuff. One of the other things she did was stole his phone for the night while she was out and was posting under his account about how he's playing the victim and is a cheat, etc.

I want to say something to her but I don't know how to approach it? I basically want to bring to light that she is dealing with the whole situation immaturely and that it's not right that she's airing her dirty laundry all over Facebook.

What exactly should I say to her that would be appropriate while sticking up for my brother?
>>
this is your brother's shitshow, not yours. stay out of it

also he probably did cheat on her, or was flirting with the other woman, no woman is crazy enough to divorce her husband over him talking to just a friend.
>>
>>17365506
got a winner here. stay out of it
>>
>>17365506
>>17365512
Sounds like a good idea. Oh well, hope everything works out for him.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.