[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be loved? To be happy? Why have I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: f.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
f.png
20 KB, 638x547
How does it feel to be loved? To be happy?

Why have I never experienced those feelings?

One guy in the last thread (I wasn't able to reply) suggested that I should pursue happiness. How would one go about that? I started working at 14, got a degree at second best university in my country, got hired at microsoft and went on to making $160k. Then I left the job and travelled a little. I was extremely motivated by the money from 14-17 years, but when I got to the point when I was making good money, and I lost all my motivation.

What should I try? I guess "how to find happiness" is a million dollar question, but maybe someone was in similar situation.

Thanks.
>>
>>17365451
Date, put yourself out there and have fun!
>>
>>17365455
I'm ugly as shit and have a social anxiety disorder. The disorder is immensly better than before, but it's still really tough to meet new people. But I'm trying and getting better.
>>
>>17365451
There is a legit chance you may have a medical condition that causes depression, or clinical depression itself. Definitely look into it.

If you're sure you don't have anything like that, then make a list of reasons why you're alive. Things that matter to you; things that you'd like to do with yourself. Things that intrigue and inspire you. Put the pedal to the metal and do all the things OP. Life is short and you have so many fucking options, but I can't tell you what you enjoy - go out and try things till you figure it out.
>>
>>17365451

>How does it feel to be loved? To be happy?

It feels warm inside.

>Why have I never experienced those feelings?

You probably did as a child.

>What should I try?

Find something you're good at. If you can't, make it so you're good at it.

Where do you live (general area, like Lower Canada, Midwest USA, West France, you get the idea) and find what you can do outside. Or build something. Maybe go to the gym if you have time.

I'm kinda of a gun nut and a DIY guy, so I lurk on /k/ and /diy/ a bit.

Maybe ask them what to do >>>/k/ >>>/diy/
>>
>>17365697
aw i'm so sorry to hear that :(
well why not get a good income? and maybe get a new face?
i know it sounds extreme, but you make it sound like you look hideous?
will you please post a picture so i have a chance to judge how ugly and what you could do to improve it?
you deserve happiness as much as anyone else!
it sounds like you're really trying to get better and i want to help!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.