[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I hear about friends with benefits and guys who end up fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160614_123349.jpg (274 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_123349.jpg
274 KB, 960x1280
So I hear about friends with benefits and guys who end up fucking their female friends and it's all good.

How do you even get to that point? What do you say or how do you bring it up? Kind of worried it will go down bad and they'll be like "oh so you've only been my friend cause you wanna fuck? Blah blah blah, don't ever talk to me again"
>>
>>17365449
Be attractive enough
>>
>>17365449
It happens naturally. If a man and woman have enough in common that they enjoy being friends, barring some major deficit as far as physical appeal, there will always be some degree of underlying sexual tension. Whether it's within your every day conscious thoughts or not.

All it really takes is the right context to bring this into view for both parties, as a shared experience. Or either one informing the other.
>>
>>17365460
Alcohol is often a catalyst for it to start.
>>
>>17365468
Spot on. Moving from platonic friends to FWB does not happen sober, ever. If you fuck sober the first time, that's a date. It's the beginning of a relationship, not casual sex.

Go clubbing with them and make a move on the dance floor. If you get rejected, make a joke of it the next day. "Omg Jess, I was so wasted last night I even made a move on you, i was so fucked hahahaa"

And problem solved
>>
>>17365500
Was that the first name that came to mind or is that your name?
>>
How to get them to spend time with me, sober or not?

Not OP, but having similar problems. I can get girls numbers, but it seems like once we start talking, it always becomes the distant answers that beg no interest.
>Lol
>That sucks
>True

After so many years of doing this shit, I'm starting to lose options on things to say. How do I get them to ask questions or just want to bother me every now and then? Everyone seems to want something extreme and is that why I'm having such trouble?

I apologize for being a bucket of questions right now.
>>
>>17365601
1 word replies indicate that they don't want to talk to you. Try asking more conversation driving questions or plan some active event to do like Frisbee or soccer or hiking or whatever they like to do. If that doesn't work then move on nigga. That bitch aint worth your time.
>>
>>17365774
My nigga, bitches make just getting to know what they like to do a challenge. What, if a chick says she doesn't really do anything, ask to do nothing with her?
>>
>>17365781
Be assertive. I guess what I'm trying to say is do your own things and just see if she wants to come a long. Put the ball in her court. Don't rely on her to tell you what she likes to do. Live life and see if people want to come a long. If that really makes any sense.
>>
>>17365449
idk
I know some gals, online(fml) who I could get along easely as fuck in real life, so I guess I would go on them and fuck them pretty soon .
Tho I'm just a virgin so nothing granted
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.