[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: qJ7hnZo.jpg (56 KB, 842x633) Image search: [Google]
qJ7hnZo.jpg
56 KB, 842x633
I'm going to make this at tl:dr as possible, but if I can't, I apologize.

I just recently broke up with a fiance that was emotionally abusive towards me, and at times, physically abusive.
Hes in the Army and has security clearances for things network/internet security related. He hacked into my email just recently which I made specifically to keep him out of (Because he's managed to hack into my shit prior, and after learned really fast not to trust him with my emails/passwords) my current email he absolutely under no circumstances should've been able to get into - yet he had. He used it to threaten me with, and hack into my Facebook with and deactivate it. I have proof he's done it, and I have proof of his less than kind words towards me.

I really don't want to be a cunt and get him in trouble, and I tried to be friends with him after our break up. (We broke up because I was done being used as a fucking doormat, and I was incredibly unhappy to the point of depression). But obviously that didn't work out, and he's resorting to these means to corner me into a wall, basically.

So what should I do, /adv/? I know a few of his friends from his company in the Army, and I can tell them what he's done with proof included (and I know for a fact they'll listen to me), and I could report him for this shit..but should I? What should I even do?
>>
>>17365380
Report him. You idiot. You sound like every other abused woman who ever lived just fucking report him.
>>
>>17365380

Damn the stockholm syndrome is strong as fuck.

Don't be a retard, OP. You need to report this. It's illegal. Do you really want to be responsible for every other woman he abuses because you were too much of a pussy to do anything about it?
>>
File: vjom5Su.jpg (185 KB, 1440x1042) Image search: [Google]
vjom5Su.jpg
185 KB, 1440x1042
>>17365400
I'm mostly wondering what the consequences will be if I report it, you know? But yes, I am aware I'm pretty idiotic and got a case of the retard syndrome in regards to this. I'm trying to change. Eh.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.