[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I get horny, I arrange for gay guys to come over to suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: imagesCA6F0T23.jpg (8 KB, 142x196) Image search: [Google]
imagesCA6F0T23.jpg
8 KB, 142x196
When I get horny, I arrange for gay guys to come over to suck my dick. Usually I come before that, get disgusted and cancel the meeting, or they suck me off and I feel disgusted too, yet it always happens again. How do I break the cycle?
>>
Don't
>>
>>17365303
oh thx, guess I won't then
>>
Just fap instead of contacting those guys, it's unfair on them when you cancel.
>>
>>17365296
By admitting that you are gay, coming to grips with it, and moving forward in a healthy gay life.
>>
>>17365346
But I have no desire to have relationships with men, I prefer twinks, guess I'm just a pederast
>>
>>17365296
Gay guy here.
'Straight' guys constantly play that game where they arrange to meet then no show or bail at the last minute.
I don't do casual hookups as much as i used to but fuck anyone who does that, it's a waste of other peoples time
>>
>>17365366

every single guy i ever dated said the same thing. the truth is that you do desire relationships with men, you simply grew up being fed a steady diet of disney films that told you to find a princess.

you didnt realize that it wasn't the man you were proxying into or looking up to, but rather that you were looking to him for romance itself.

you'll get over it.
>>
>>17365413
>the truth is you do desire relationships with men
>you'll get over it
Yeah, and you actually desire relationships with woman.
You'll get over it.
>>
>>17365424

i woudl agree with you if iw as sneaking around trying to let women suck me off and then feeling guilty about it.

but im not.

but are you sneaking around trying to ahve sex with men then feeling guilty abotu it? yes?

then you desire relationships with men. you just feel guilty about it.

but good job trying to turn that on me, was wowsoclever
>>
ยป17365433
Guess what, if women were constantly horny and willing to suck me off in alleyways for free because my dick "is mouthwatering" to them, I wouldn't care for gay guys who do just this.
>>
>>17365895
>Guess what, if women were constantly horny and willing to suck me off in alleyways for free because my dick "is mouthwatering" to them, I wouldn't care for gay guys who do just this.

Well sure, because it's more socially acceptable.

There are hambeasts out there who'll do what you want too. That way you can fulfill your desire to be with women and get your dick sucked by someone desperate.
>>
>>17365953
This. A straight guy would rather have a wank or hambeast. Not act out homosexuality. Duh
>>
>>17365967

And I'm not saying the guy is out and out homosexual.

But he's not 100% straight. Which a lot of guys aren't.
>>
>>17365967
I do this and more and I consider myself bi leaning towards straight. Sex is sex but Id never date a man. I dont think this matters at all.
>>
>>17365953
Don't know how to talk women or hookers and surprisingly enough there are close to zero hambeasts here.
>>
Biscum being biscum, who would have thought.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.