[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell a girl I've been friends with for over a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 750x1165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 750x1165
How to tell a girl I've been friends with for over a year that I like her ? I'm not in the "friendzone" 'cus I haven't tried anything yet, but when or how is the best way to do it ?
>>
>>17365131
>I'm not in the "friendzone" 'cus I haven't tried anything yet
That's not how the friendzone works
>>
>>17365131
>a girl I've been friends with for over a year
>I'm not in the "friendzone" 'cus I haven't tried anything yet
You are so deep in the friend zone you can't even tell you're in it anymore. Like you're swimming just above the water. But that's not how it works, it's one of those underwater 'lakes' caused by a sudden change in water density. You're still underwater even if you aren't under that layer.
>>
The fuck does that even mean ? I like her but I haven't even implied that I do, how is that the friendzone ? Am I just a cuck ?
>>
>>17365174
>she only sees you as a friend
>therefore you are in the friendzone
>this can happen regardless of whether you've made a move
Not only are you in the friendzone, you're retarded to boot.
>>
A girl would make it known that she likes you. Especially if you've been friends for a year.

She just wants you as a friend.
>>
>>17365174
This >>17365181 but also you probably need to stop drooling over girls so long before busting a move.
>>
>>17365174

Stop using the word cuck you fucking spastic.

You're in the friendzone mate. When a woman isn't interested in you, and you two become friends, then you're in the friendzone. How is that not inherently obvious?

If you want to get OUT of the friendzone, then you need to be willing to sacrifice the friendship for it, because if she declines and doesn't feel the same way... then things will never be the same, and you'll lose everything. So think about that before you try anything.

There's no best way to do it, just take her somewhere to hang out / go on a 'date' and communicate your feelings to her.
>>
Was he a cuck /adv/?
>>
>>17365174
nigga, it's called the friendzone because she sees you as just a friend. You waited too damn long. Find a new hot chick you wanna bang and don't wait a year this time. You can still be friends with her but don't be surprised if she doesn't wanna be your gf.
>>
Thanks guys, I realized today that I'm retarded
And that I've waited to long to tell the only girl I've ever loved that I like her,
How should I kill myself ?
>>
>>17365228

It's not too late you fucking clown. Just fucking do it and see what happens.

If you don't do it, you're sure as shit not going to kill yourself... You're too much of a fucking pussy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.