[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a retarded loser.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cringe-twoz.jpg (15 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
cringe-twoz.jpg
15 KB, 320x220
I'm 25, and have never had a girlfriend or asked a girl out. How do I approach women I don't know?
>>
>>17365013
you're too far gone, start digging your own grave.
>>
Nigga how do you not know how to talk to human beings after 25 years on this planet?

>Go up to woman
>Say hi
>Compliment her
>Give her your name, ask hers
>Ask her questions, and start a conversation

Cmon bruh
>>
>just b urself

Really you have to get to know them first. You don't just solicit strangers unless you're Fabio grade sexy or have enough money to compensate for all of your shortcomings. As far as how to get to know women... the wizard council has yet to figure that one out.
>>
>>17365013
Women are vicious evil creatures who prey on the flesh of man to satiate their bloodlust.

Just kidding they're normal fucking stupid ass humans like men are. The sooner you stop thinking of them as special the sooner you can get on with it.
>>
>>17365013
who said I was a man?
>>
>>17365029

Changes nothing homie
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.