[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this book the final red pill of getting girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: the-game-neil-strauss.jpg (106 KB, 620x715) Image search: [Google]
the-game-neil-strauss.jpg
106 KB, 620x715
I've read so much shit lately on body language, social skills, all that, and the whole pick up artist thing has really piqued my interest lately, can anyone here confirm if its good or bad?

And I don't wanna hear any of your "wwwah manipulative" shit, I mean good as in it works or bad as in it doesn't
>>
It's bad
>>
Also what about this one
>>
The Game is a series of anecdotes from his time in the pickup community. It won't teach you anything, but it is entertaining.
>>
>>17364850
What about rules of the game?
What about the whole pick up artist concept in general?
>>
>>17364855
I haven't read Rules of the Game, so I can't speak to it. As far as the PUA concept in general, I'm all for the general self improvement attitude, but be careful about going too far with the "techniques" they prescribe. There's no substitute for just going out and talking to people. Don't try to act like someone you're not. People will pick up on it.
>>
>>17364867
(pun not intended)
>>
>>17364867
Because basically all the stuff I've read so far (none of it has been PUA) has all been about basically pretending to be an average person

Well the end goal of all of this for me is getting laid because I know that if you cant blend in you dont stand a chance, and (at least on the surface) this PUA stuff seems like the natural conclusion of all of this, wrapping it all up and fine tuning it for its ultimate purpose

I know I'm not normal and I never will be, but that doesn't matter to me, I just want to get great at faking it so that girls will want me

I've basically got the physical stuff down (body clothes and hair), now I just need to get the social/psychological stuff down
>>
>>17364876
>>17364867
Also I've already read social/psychological stuff its just its all very generalized and not fine tuned towards the singular end goal
>>
If you have to read a book on 'the game' you simply don't have it.
>>
If you want the most insecure, crazy , saddest women that will haunt you

Sure

Have fun reading this
>>
I was into that shit for years. It's not good. I read tons of material, watched tons of videos, at least a hundred hours of my life.

It will make you create a false personality. It'll eat at you. And it usually won't work.

The book that helped the most with waking me up to this is Models by Mark Manson. If you're reading a book on pickup, this is related, and the book I'd recommend the most.
>>
>>17365180
look man I read that book start to finish and it was literally JUST BEEEE URSELF the book
>>
>>17364835
Look up Charisma on command YouTube channel and the book. It isn't pua content, but I found it useful in many social interactions
>>
>>17365193
>look man I read that book start to finish and it was literally JUST BEEEE URSELF the book

You are right, but it also explains HOW to be yourself. Or at least how to start with that.

Don't shot the messenger. It seems that you dislike Models just because 4chan made you cynical about the just bee urself meme.
>>
>>17364867
>I'm all for the general self improvement

The "big secret" is that being fit, dressing nice and having interesting hobbies DOES attract women, who would have thought?

A guy i know, who is a fucking idiot pulls women left and right, his big secret? Hes very good looking
>>
File: 1466435909868.png (849 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1466435909868.png
849 KB, 1024x640
>>17365180
>bee yourself

I wish I could be a fashion designer so I could dress up cute girls all day and then make them give me kinky sex for contracts
>>
>>17364835
It is as useful as rolling a dice.
Sure, they supposedly get laid, but they also try their shit on every woman they meet, so eventually they will roll a six.
>>
>>17365555
Where were you?
>>
File: how-to-become-an-alpha-male.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
how-to-become-an-alpha-male.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
Also what about how to become an alpha male?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.