[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to have good feelings after sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
19 year old (non-summerfag) here

Today I had first time sex, and it felt empty and unsatisfying.

On the past few months, I've been breaking out of my shell and making friends.
And today, in a party, I decided to have sex.
And I did. With this girl much uglier than me (I'm a decent 7/10; she was kind of chubby) who was older and had a child.

After it I felt sad. Even cried. Also had remorse. I felt like I wanted to go back in time. My friends told me to man the fuck up but the post sex feeling was shit.

My main guess for what may have caused is: I had sexual desire (wanted sex) but I had no attraction to her.
Is this thinking right? If I'm attracted to the person will I feel more satisfied?

A secondary guess is that it may have to do with Christianity, which is a religion I grew up with and deconverted (rationally) as the time passed by.

Anyways, how to have satisfying sex? How to feel good and happy after it?
>>
Jesus. Well uhh, first, I can tell you that sex is far more enjoyable with someone you care about than not. Also don't have sex at parties. Also don't cry after sex. People will make a tabloid out of you
>>
>have sex just so you can say you've had sex
>wonder why you didn't enjoy it
>>
>fucking a fat whore because you were pathetic enough to give a fuck about being a virgin
>being surprised that you feel like shit
You're a fucking idiot
>>
There are reasons behind why old people, religion, and traditions say you should wait to have sex with your life partner, you know. One of them being is that you won't feel so shitty afterwards.
>>
>>17364845
yeah I am
>>
>>17364857
Then what the fuck are you even doing here? You already know that you fucked up because you were stupid enough to fall for the meme that there's something shameful about being a virgin. Go fuck off and get tested, you stupid degenerate.
>>
>>17364878
Don't be so rude to him
>>
>>17364857
The first time I technically had sex it was with some fat chick after getting black out drunk with all my friends and I pulled out and sprayed jizz all over my bed and thought she was pregnant and she never told me she got her period while I was worried sick about it
>>
>>17364880
He has a point.
If I liked the person, things would be different.
I did it just because I wanted sex.
But I'm not feeling bad about myself anymore, after all I learned something with this shit feeling I had because of messing up.
>>
>>17364880
>>>/hugbox/
I want this stupid degenerate to serve as an example to all the faggots whining about their virginity like it's some kind of burden. They can look at OP and see what the burden of shame looks like.

Maybe he can find redemption in warning others like that slut who warns other girls against whoring around because she only gets attention from married men looking for some easy strange.
>>
>>17364828
I completely understand, you're not alone and its common.

Your hearts knows you pretty well, here's what you do, you put it behind you and find someone that cares about you. Sex truly feels good when you find someone, friend, lover, whatever, that you care about and would be hurt if they got hurt or died and loves you.

Not easy, but you got to scrape your self back together and throw it at people till it sticks.
>>
>>17364828
>Had sex with a girl that had a child
>Wondering why it was shit

Put two and two together retard and you'll realise why its shit. Add the fact you did it with some chick you probably don't care about.

Although the sadness immediately after orgasm can be normal
>see post coital trisstesse
>>
>>17364828
First time is likely to be a disappointment, since you had so much invested in anticipation. It's the "Is that all there is?" syndrome. With your expectations lowered a bit, you'll find it more satisfying next time.

You are right that sex-with-love (or at least warm feelings and respect) is a lot better than without.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.