[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mental health is deteriorating and I need some advice /adv/!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1468353756681.png (313 KB, 413x408) Image search: [Google]
1468353756681.png
313 KB, 413x408
My mental health is deteriorating and I need some advice /adv/!!

Long story short, I've been experiencing weird symptoms and they really scared me.
They gave me mini PTSD or some shit.
Basically, I convinced myself that I "am" possessed for the past 2 weeks and it's starting to hit me now.
I can't believe I fell for my own lies especially when there's been literally zero paranormal activity.
I basically gave myself sever anxiety because of the weird symptoms I was feeling and my mind is so dumb that the only conclusion it came up with was demonic possession a la The Conjuring.

I have noticed that I have convinced myself so bad that I keep checking my back repeatedly 24/7 for "muh scratches" and there's ALWAYS literally nothing.

(cont.)
>>
>>17364811

I know you said (cont) but I'm going to go ahead and stop you right here. You're clearly mentally ill if you're buying into that, albeit subconsciously. No one here can help you. Just see a mental professional
>>
I also notice that this "demonic possession" is all I think about to the point where I literally give myself panic attacks.
When I see a picture of Jesus Christ I start feeling weird, but that's because before I see it I always tell myself I'm going to get a panic attack.
It's like I'm inducing it on myself.
I went to the doctor for these weird symptoms and they said it was anxiety, but I got an upcoming appointment with a neurologist.
I've been going to church as much as I can, and I've been praying as much as I can because it helps.
I keep checking my arms for scratches like a mad man as well.
I can feel my mental health deteriorating, and my dad has schizophrenia.
I swear when I get these panic attacks I start acting like I'm possessed.
One symptom of possession is the random speaking of tongues, and so in my mind I speak in "tongues" but it's nothing.
Here's an example of the "tongues" I speak, "Cookie wookie tookie mookie lookie".
I swear to God I just rhyme gibberish and random ass words.
This possession thing is all I think about and I'm always anxious because of it.
I feel tingling in my head, I start acting retarded like Jim Carey in The Mask or scared shitless.
How do I make it stop?
I don't want to end up in a mental facility or something like that.
>>
>>17364815
I already am going to see a mental professional.
I just have to fill out some paperwork, which I'm going to soon.
>>
bump?
>>
File: 1456883052487.jpg (136 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
1456883052487.jpg
136 KB, 500x664
>>17364811
this is the most retarded thing ive read today.
>I basically gave myself sever anxiety
calm down , relax and remember gg jesus is always with you , keeping the demons away , but only if you really truly believe in his awesomeness and ability to turn dog shit into heroin for the masses of hopeless junkies that follow him to this day
>>
>>17364833
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
calm monkey mind
>>
>>17364811

>Basically, I convinced myself that I "am" possessed for the past 2 weeks and it's starting to hit me now.

...Well, next time, don't.

/thread
>>
>>17364833
>One symptom of possession is the random speaking of tongues, and so in my mind I speak in "tongues" but it's nothing.
>Here's an example of the "tongues" I speak, "Cookie wookie tookie mookie lookie".
Holy shit I'm screaming
>>
>>17364917
I'm so glad you quoted that. I started reading this thread but gave up cause it was ridiculous but saw your post and laughed so much. Oh man I needed that. That's hilarious
>>
File: 1468526203843.jpg (188 KB, 1586x1158) Image search: [Google]
1468526203843.jpg
188 KB, 1586x1158
>>17364923
Hey man, I know.
On the outside it's a joke, but on the inside it's torture.
I know how retarded it sounds, but believe me, it's actually frightening.
I need help man.
>>
>>17364931
Yeah I'd go to a therapist. It's good you're going to a neurologist at least... I don't think this is something you can cure on your own or by listening to something we say... It's more serious than a quick fix
>>
>implying you're not actually possessed
>>
>>17364931

You need a lot of help, clearly.
>>
>>17364959
>implying I haven't thought of this
Usually when I get the weird feelings (tingling, burning, etc) I do something about it.
But there have been several times where I literally did nothing, stopped dead in my tracks and let it "ride".
It literally took me nowhere, I did nothing to fight it and it took me nowhere.
I would've obviously been possessed since I did nothing to fight it, but I literally wasn't.
This is how I realized it's all in my head.
I'm spiritually weak, I wouldn't have won.
Especially since when this started I wasn't as close to God as I am starting to be now.
>>
>>17364811
Sounds like you went beyond spooking yourself.

Possession isn't like that at all, that's just you developing a fear of "THE DEVIL".

Migraines and going neurotic by the time you think of evil and possession much?
>>17364982
And here I almost thought that there were outside forces at work.

Yeah, you're just neurotic
>>
>>17365742
How is actual possession like if you don't mind me asking?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.