[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at my wits end here, I have absolutely no one to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm at my wits end here, I have absolutely no one to go to about this problem.

Recently went through boyfriend's phone, and found that he was saying some pretty nasty things about me to his friends, which include;

>said that if another girl showed interest in him, he'd leave me.
>says that i'm crazy, and wishes he had a normal girlfriend
>said he's with me because he's never failed at anything
>says that he wished he had a girlfriend who wasn't dogshit

Confront him about it, and ask if that's how he really felt. Says no, he was just angry at the time because we were arguing so much. Starts to cry,and says he's a nasty person, and has nasty thoughts about people all the time and that he may have BPD.

This isnt the first time, he's spoken so horribly of me, i've tried asking if there was something i'm doing wrong. He says no, that its just him.

What do?
>>
That's rough... I have BPD, you can count on that he's not lying. You get really nasty thoughts and get bored of the people you love and go through these love-hate cycles almost daily.
Do you feel you need him? Because if you stay with him it could get worse. He can easily become abusive. Lots of abusers have BPD...
If you decide to stay with him, tho, he should start going to therapy
>>
>>17364807
Leave him. That sounds terrible. Why would you want to be with someone who talks so horrible about you when you're not around
>>
>>17364807
>What do?
If you have even an iota of self respect, dump him. Even if he did say those things in anger, why would you want to be with someone immature enough to say that sort of shit? Those are his true colours, plain and simple. Of course he's going to deny it when you confront him.
>>
>>17364827
I missed the bpd thing.. Ask him to get checked out for you but don't do it in a pushy or threatening way
>>
Even if he was angry about something or another, those words he expressed can't be taken back. That's not something offhand like 'she's being a bitch', which is still awful, but that's venting. His words are more a condemnation of your entire relationship. He's also a coward. Do yourself a favour and have enough dignity and love for yourself to drop that asshole. Someone better will come along
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.