[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I definitely need some advice There's this girl my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: c8a.png (133 KB, 450x352) Image search: [Google]
c8a.png
133 KB, 450x352
I definitely need some advice

There's this girl my friend is super into, but she's made it explicitly clear she is not into him but he refuses to give it up .

Yesterday I matched with a girl on tinder, not knowing it was her. She kept telling me how hot I was and that she wants to fuck me and keeps sending nudes, but i just discovered its the same girl

What do I do? Am I a bad friend if I fuck her?
>>
Yes. If he's still into her you either

Wait for him to get over her (she might not be horny by then)
Break your friends heart and ruin your friendship for a long time or maybe forever
Or suck it up and find another girl.
>>
Yes you're a bad friend if you fuck her.
>>
>>17364785
He's not like a great or super close friend, and I'm gonna be moving to a different city in a month. This is why I'm so conflicted, sorry for not mentioning that
>>
>>17364791
In that case the question is: can you live with the guilt?
>>
>>17364801
She keeps giving me reasons why I shouldn't feel guilty and I think I'm starting to believe her
>>
>>17364768
Your friend is a cuck in the making so just go ahead. Don't let a shitty beta bring you down.
>>
Well, I did more or less the same thing the summer before college and lost my virginity through it, and had a really nice relationship to boot. Lots of sex those 5 or so months.

The dude who was into her convinced himself that they were dating, told everybody. I went to a summer party at his house, wound up alone with girl, we made plans, wind up dating and fucking shortly thereafter.

I probably should have felt bad but really I never felt that close to the guy. He was a dude I spent time with sometimes. Reeeaallly never felt guilty about it, would do again.

So, figure out if you care about the guy, and if you don't, just fucking do it man.
>>
>>17365014
Should note: she said they were never dating, that they had just hung out together alone but never kissed, never cuddled, she never made any indication that she liked him. Knowing how that guy was, I still believe her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.