[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck do you go to meet women my age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: XCOM2_MISSION.png (369 KB, 483x426) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2_MISSION.png
369 KB, 483x426
I am in my mid twenties and I just cannot find women my age to date. I have no desire to date women who are teenagers or women who are in their 30's. I want a woman at least who is 21.

I don't know where the fuck they are though. It can't be ONLY bars they frequent.. can it?

I am also convinced that I don't see women my age often because they are taken and chad is driving them around in his BMW while dicking the down. I am stuck taking the bus to get around and I only ever see washed up middle aged women who chain smoke OR single mothers followed by a brood of snot nosed children OR obese land whales who make you wonder how the FUCK could someone gain so much weight.

Hold me bros. I just want to meet a 20 something year old girl. Why is this so hard?
>>
Try colleges.

Now hard mode for me: how can I meet females in the 20-25 range as a 30-year-old?
>>
>>17364687

I actually work at a university. The problem? There are strict rules stating that staff and faculty cannot have a relationship with anyone in the student body. Doesn't matter the age. Doesn't matter if she is a grad student trying to get her masters and she is 30 years old and I am just a pizza chef who is 20 years old working in the ktichen(that is a example)

If either party is a student and the other party is a staff or faculty, the relationship can get the person employed by the university FIRED and the student could be reprimanded.
>>
Am a bartender. Trust me, mid 20's women dont hang at bars. Women that frequent bars are 40+ divorcees. On top of that, 85% of my clientele are men.

Go out to a book shop or a yoga class or some shit. Think like a successful 20-something woman. Books, exercise, animals, etc.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.