[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I just transferred to a new school in the city because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Okay so I just transferred to a new school in the city because everyone dropped out of the class I was going to in the suburbs.

There's about 20 people in my new class and I'm finding it hard to make friends to do the work with.

I started sitting next to three guys but they weren't too interested in sharing the equipment when I tried to join in. They're alright to talk to but when it comes to the work things are a bit different. We're all on the same level in terms of the work but since I'm coming into a new class everyone feels like I'm foreign to them.

Should I just sit on my own and do the work myself? I'd rather be in a group but I'm finding it hard to just fit in
>>
File: Things are looking up.jpg (29 KB, 550x379) Image search: [Google]
Things are looking up.jpg
29 KB, 550x379
>>17364245
>underage being underage
>>
>>17364691
I'm actually 23 lol
>>
>>17364818
Shit man, time to go out into the world.
>>
>>17364826
Yes, but first I am asking advice on how to fit into this class. There's too much workload to do everything on my own and the teacher won't pass us unless we get absolutely everything done.

I'm basically going to a community college, I think that's what it's equivalent to
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.