[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best place to ask this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1464738755285.png (80 KB, 239x188) Image search: [Google]
1464738755285.png
80 KB, 239x188
Girls, how would you honestly feel if your boyfriend was being threatened by some punks and he beat them up.
>>
If it was warranted (ie they were threatening to hurt him or other loved ones), then aroused. There's nothing more attractive than a man who knows when he needs to step up and protect.
>>
I'd question why I was dating a violent vigilante
>>
>>17364144
A vigilante?

Are we reading the same story
>>
>>17364164
Depends, are you reading the OP?
>>
>>17364171
Yea, a vigilante who goes out to defeat crime in the intentionally.

Beating up some people who are threating you is more of a 1 time thing.
>>
>>17364180
Vigilantism involves taking the law into your own hands. If you're beating up someone who threatens you, you're a vigilant. There is nothing in the definition of vigilante which requires a pattern of behaviour
>>
>>17364195
You see the thing about the law is that it's not real. Everything that is just and unjust is based off of subjective morality. To be honest to be a real vigilante there would be acceptable record of vigilantism. Kind of like shooting a gun once does not make you gun fanatic.
>>
>>17364220
Look, if you didn't want people to state their opinions, then you shouldn't have asked. I'm not going to argue semantics with someone who can't handle that I might not agree with their actions, or even their definition of a word.
>>
File: 1467777014231.jpg (490 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1467777014231.jpg
490 KB, 2048x1536
>>17364223
Im just trying to clarify the situation that is all? We can agree to disagree.

But can we really call the man in question violent. It seems responding to threats was more defensive than offensive.
>>
>>17364229
I told you, I'm not going to argue with you.
>>
>>17364240
Not trying to argue, more debating but ok.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.