[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /adv/ is it normal to have an empty feeling in your heart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Buddy4.png (2 KB, 158x150) Image search: [Google]
Buddy4.png
2 KB, 158x150
hello /adv/

is it normal to have an empty feeling in your heart?

like even when doing normal things. such as my morning commute or visiting my parents or such?

I would also like to say that during these "empty" feelings I get comfort thinking about dying. should I seek help, or should I just suck it up?
>>
>>17364078
seek help if it gets severe to the point where you contemplate suicide

dont go on ssris because they make you feel even shittier
>>
I used to get that when I was younger. I thought the term 'broken heart' was just a cliche'd phrase until one time I woke up after realizing the person I loved didn't feel the same, and my chest felt empty and cold. I could actually feel the contrast in a hot shower. You'll be ok
>>
It's depression. You should see a therapist
>>
>>17364078
It occurs on occasion. Really, this is up to you. If you ever feel like you are in danger of harming yourself, then you need to seek help. If it is a temporary thing that comes and goes in spells, it's probably best to just let it pass. Personally, I found that solitary activity such as reading or listening to music helped me get through them, but you may respond better to a different approach.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.